Tickets on eBay now!

Guest acidpod23

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent a tweet to Glasto fest about 1 earlier. I would have no issue if people were doing it for face value as I know people end up with emergencies which mean they have to change plans but he was selling his ticket for double face value. Same story though fully name and address on show. Tried to report to Ebay but couldn't work out what category it came under.

I sent a tweet to Glasto fest about 1 earlier. I would have no issue if people were doing it for face value as I know people end up with emergencies which mean they have to change plans but he was selling his ticket for double face value. Same story though fully name and address on show. Tried to report to Ebay but couldn't work out what category it came under.

Good to know for future. I do wish there was a better way to manage this so people didn't resort to trying to sell them as I think it is a huge gamble to take to buy them. If they kept just doing the re-sales once a day with all returns from that day it would be better.

I was on an Oxfam training course and they really emphasised how much you need to check and what signs to look for. Also, 'secret shoppers' come in, as in people working for companies that check glastonbury are keeping to their contract for capacity. So people should definitely assume the worst, although some are obviously less bothered on the gates.

I was on an Oxfam training course and they really emphasised how much you need to check and what signs to look for. Also, 'secret shoppers' come in, as in people working for companies that check glastonbury are keeping to their contract for capacity. So people should definitely assume the worst, although some are obviously less bothered on the gates.

wow lads are you sure you wouldn't rather dial 999 for this fucking life threatening incident of someone trying to sell a ticket to glastonbury?!

sound jeffie, really sound. Honestly, what difference does it make to anyone else on the planet if someone tries to sell their (now) non-refundable ticket for whatever price they choose? If someone has the cash and wants to take the chance why do you want to prevent that from happening?!

Its really pathetic to see such unwarranted bitterness & ill-will from people on here about something like that

sound jeffie, really sound. Honestly, what difference does it make to anyone else on the planet if someone tries to sell their (now) non-refundable ticket for whatever price they choose? If someone has the cash and wants to take the chance why do you want to prevent that from happening?!

Its really pathetic to see such unwarranted bitterness & ill-will from people on here about something like that