Metallica....in the Mosh, will there be a mosh, not in the mosh?

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused

Also, you can mosh without pissing everyone off

Agree, by all means have fun, just don't involve people in it who don't want to be involved.

Caught in a Mosh? Maybe Anthrax are the tbc Other stage openers.

Top the heavier stuff I can definitely see there being moshes. Intro to the Master of Puppets got example, just for a few people to say 'we moshed to Metallica in front of the Pyramid stage'. Though I doubt it'll get out of hand. I agree with the ground rules of Wessexboy.

Im more curious

Do you think this mosh will follow mosh etiquette

Or

Do you think this mosh will be full of people who think they know how to behave in a mosh ruining everyones day by harming the people around them?

Because if it's the former and a self contained thing with people bumping into each other and I'm near by I may well jump in if I have the energy, if its full of people flinging elbows, jumping on people and flying into people outside of the mosh pit then I'm oot.

Edited by Yesiamaduck

I was once at a Gary Glitter gig (no shit!) and there was a woman near the front with a small child. As soon as the grotesque old paedo came on, the crowd started going a bit mad and she was having a fit at everyone around her clinging on to the kid before making a hasty retreat.

I now understand why she was clinging onto the kid but there you go.

Qotsa in 2011 had a pit, was funny beforehand a young lady asked us whether there was going to pit or not, and we responded of course to hear her reply 'it's Glastonbury they don't do that sort of thing here' she was very wrong after 5 seconds of feel good hit.

Some bands can make a crowd mosh regardless of where they are, the weirdest example of this I have found was The Hold Steady, I mean I don't even think 'mosh' when I think about The Hold Steady but everytime I've seen them they incite a mosh as soon as they come on stage.