Friday other stage opener

Guest nufc1978

I'm not pretending to be 'in the know' before I get jumped on! It's just my opinion. They will be on site, Carl has said they will be doing some small warm up shows for Hyde Park, it's the weekend before etc. Seems obvious to me.

Getting them on stage at 11am won't be an issue, they'll still be awake from the night before.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not pretending to be 'in the know' before I get jumped on! It's just my opinion. They will be on site, Carl has said they will be doing some small warm up shows for Hyde Park, it's the weekend before etc. Seems obvious to me.

Getting them on stage at 11am won't be an issue, they'll still be awake from the night before.

Edited by efcfanwirral

I don't know. I don't even think a 'potential' crowd issue is the only reason I can't see them playing. I just highly, highly doubt it'll be them. with their big show coming up after a long absence, I just can't see them agreeing to it. Like I say, happiest fucker alive if I'm wrong!

Edited by dentalplan