Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nufc1978

Friday other stage opener

I'd be happy with Franz, was surprised they weren't on the line up. Whoever it is they'd have to go a long way to being worse than last year's opener.

I said the libertines to which my brother replied "even if they are all on site you'd be lucky to get them on stage at 11 in the morning" haha

There's 27 acts for the other stage now, that's 9 a day , we might not get a tbc opening it this year

Haha, sorry about that, there is 26, in the text format I counted manics twice as they are written over two lines, oops !

For me Beady Eye didn't exist last year. The Hives were the Other stage openers as far as I'm concerned. They were also the best thing i saw on that stage all weekend.

For me Beady Eye didn't exist last year. The Hives were the Other stage openers as far as I'm concerned. They were also the best thing i saw on that stage all weekend.