Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what I was saying in the previous thread is that hopefully the artists fib will announce are satisfying (and like you said it can only get better) and even if it doesn't get much better the vibes will still be good because not only festival vibes (seem) awesome - hanging out, meeting new people, dancing and having fun but Beni is also in a very good location (sun, beach, etc.) So everything will be okay anyway. Hopefully

They shut us down!

So what I was saying in the previous thread is that hopefully the artists fib will announce are satisfying (and like you said it can only get better) and even if it doesn't get much better the vibes will still be good because not only festival vibes (seem) awesome - hanging out, meeting new people, dancing and having fun but Beni is also in a very good location (sun, beach, etc.) So everything will be okay anyway. Hopefully

Yeah true. Musics only half of it

Dave Clarke has on his twitter he's playing Beni on the 19th

He better not be a headliner!!!!!

Is that the same Dave Clarke that is playing the Monegros Festival in Spain on the 19th of June?

I'm confused..?

Not taking the piss... I know DJ's are known for doing more than 1 set in a day..

Edit: I saw the tweet you mean, I think that is just a fuck-up from whoever does his twitter, there is no mention of it on the actual link that you can click on, just the other festival.

47_10_web%20monegros.jpg

Edited by Mokes

Well a week ago it was "soon", now it's "ASAP". I find comfort in the fact that them struggling to announce might mean they're trying to get artists that don't have much time available/ are headlining a lot of festivals/ are big. Hopefully