Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't get my head around the fact that they have released none of them. Fair enough if there is some big hold with 1 of them but surely there can't be with all 3.

Glasto had some issues with Metallica and the Sonisphere thing but they still managed to release the line-up and put a special guest thing up while they sorted it.

At least give us 1 of them.

Unless the 3 remaining head liners are actually going to be 1 big and 2 smaller ones and the 1 big one is the one they are having issues with. Maybe they think it would be best to give us nothing until they can reveal the big one to save the epic amounts of hate mail if after all this time they revealed two shit headliners without the sweetener..

selling?

Yeah I think so! We bought our tickets early so would be £107 (that includes the SeeTickets fee.)

(Before I say yes I want someone to confirm that you would definitely be allowed in since it would say '4 of 4' on the ticket)

Edited by Chloe6018

How can anyone predict i

If they had little and were panicking, I imagine they'd rush it out to keep people happy.

Not if they haven't got anything!

It's just the way the tweets and facebook posts are worded, they sound desperate. Hopefully it's just lost in translation and we'll hear something soon

I just can't get my head around the fact that they have released none of them. Fair enough if there is some big hold with 1 of them but surely there can't be with all 3.

Glasto had some issues with Metallica and the Sonisphere thing but they still managed to release the line-up and put a special guest thing up while they sorted it.

At least give us 1 of them.

Unless the 3 remaining head liners are actually going to be 1 big and 2 smaller ones and the 1 big one is the one they are having issues with. Maybe they think it would be best to give us nothing until they can reveal the big one to save the epic amounts of hate mail if after all this time they revealed two shit headliners without the sweetener..

Dunno how these things work but maybe the 3 headliners are all on the same management/record label, meaning that is delaying the whole thing if that makes sense?

does it matter who's name is on the tickets? do they compare the name on the ticket to the name on your ID? and it says 're-sale is prohibited' on mine, is this strictly enforced?

To change the name you can just contact see tickets and they do it for you Edited by Nolberto Solano

To change the name you can just contact see tickets and they do it for you

Hi I'm buying a ticket off someone on the forum. They have tried to change the name but obviously printed the tickets off to get everything sorted prior to selling and now See-Tickets have said they can only change a name if the ticket has not been printed.

I went last year with 2 people (all tickets under my name) but due to excitement cannot remember if i had to show my I.D. or if we all had to give tickets in together as under my name...

Can anyone confirm or shed some light on this? as i don't want to buy a ticket from someone if when i arrive they say the name doesn't match my passport or similar...

Many thanks

Hi I'm buying a ticket off someone on the forum. They have tried to change the name but obviously printed the tickets off to get everything sorted prior to selling and now See-Tickets have said they can only change a name if the ticket has not been printed.

I went last year with 2 people (all tickets under my name) but due to excitement cannot remember if i had to show my I.D. or if we all had to give tickets in together as under my name...

Can anyone confirm or shed some light on this? as i don't want to buy a ticket from someone if when i arrive they say the name doesn't match my passport or similar...

Many thanks

you'll be fine..they dont check the names on the ticket,just your I.D.

was someone looking to buy ticket? i've got two to sell, bought ages ago but cant go now, far cheaper than buying off the main site. have spoken to seetickets and they can change the name but they said it's not necessary.

DM for info

Cheers

some one on FIB facebook page as put Eminem european dates on which include a date in Spain on the 17th of july TBA..are FIB and Eminem goin to announce this together..just a thought.

Don't know where they've gotten those dates from because I can't see any anywhere on the net. Just wembley then lollapalooza in august.

Many thanks

Last year they had one person checking your passport for your date of birth and then after you went through they checked your ticket. They didn't cross reference them.

The only thing i could think of is if you arrive late and don't get your wristband then you have to carry your ticket and passport for security to check in order to get into the campsites. They took ages so i guessed they checked the name and stuff

Many thanks

i bought tickets for family and friends for the last 5 years all with my name on and , we have bought tout tickets there and never had a problem , they don't , or never have checked the ticket against your passport , which you will need at the ticket/wristband exchange