Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no sign of mine but got a coach ticket in the resale. Still waiting to see what time my coach is. :(

When you do the ticket search with your details it should have all the info there for you, bus time and seat number

Still no sign of mine but got a coach ticket in the resale. Still waiting to see what time my coach is. :(

I am physically and mentally unable to check the ticket stuff...in case there's something wrong.

Which there won't be.

Will there?

I am physically and mentally unable to check the ticket stuff...in case there's something wrong.

Which there won't be.

Will there?

I keep checking just to make sure nothing has gone wrong lol

Nope, not there yet!

The email comes out in a couple of weeks so not long to wait now, did you get them in the resale? If so might be cos they haven't been sorted yet, hope you get a good time

You'll get an e-mail and tracking number the moment they are dispatched guyz :P

Mine still say none are in stock, but I got a reusable bottle ticket. Wonder if that affects tings.

I ordered the bottle as well, how do we find out how to collect it, do you know?

Still in stock! arghh excitement want my gruby mits and that Golden Ticket....

Edited by jamiejc

Mine still not in stock.

Ordered in October.

Also ordered bottle. Hoping this has something to do with why it says the ticket isn't in stock. Didn't people have trouble in the resale with the water bottles and seetickets saying that tickets were out of stock when in fact it was the bottles?