Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this bottle thing which people are mentioning?

"We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you." - currently says that on our order :resent:

There was an offer of stainless steel bottles with festival logo to refill, all profits in aid of Wateraid

Edited by whisty

Dear MR netspy,

We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order.

The order details are as below -

Order reference number XXXXXXXX
1 tickets (numbers XXXXXX-XXXXXX) for GLASTONBURY 2014 on 25th - 29th June 2014

Your Tickets were despatched on Friday 16th May 2014

They were sent by Secure Delivery postage and should be with you in the next 2-3 days.

If you are not in to sign for them a card will be left advising you to call the postal service to arrange for re-delivery. Please note, it is your responsibility to make arrangements with the postal service to arrange for this re-delivery.

Your Royal Mail Tracking Number is RUXXXXXXXXXGB and can be tracked by clicking the link below
http://track2.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?trackNumber=RUXXXXXXXXXGB

Many thanks,

See Tickets

:cool:

0% of tickets despatched. We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. Your tickets will be despatched as soon as they arrive.

Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided.

So some messages say 8% despatched, others 0%

???????????

Edited by jeffie

Overall despatch progress for this event:

0% of tickets despatched. We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. Your tickets will be despatched as soon as they arrive.

So....which statement is correct?? :scenic:

I've found that if I search using my deposit reference it states the former. However, if I use the reference number from the balance payments, it's the latter.

I've found that if I search using my deposit reference it states the former. However, if I use the reference number from the balance payments, it's the latter.

For me, on both deposits and balances it says awaiting delivery!

But having checked my tickets from last year they weren't dispatched until 31st May so no worries yet

For me, on both deposits and balances it says awaiting delivery!

But having checked my tickets from last year they weren't dispatched until 31st May so no worries yet

i second that, all will work out I'm sure.

Just to add though for trivia sake, checking my order from last year ours were dispatched on May 15th..

i'm away on May 28th - 30th so i hope that they are sent soon. I would like to avoid any an unnecessary kerfuffle with the local post office.

it will be fine i'm sure.