Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent a sob story saying 'Ill be away next week, i need these tickets as i don't get back until the day i leave'

Their response was 'We're trying as hard as possible to have all the tickets to be dispatched by the end of next week', not good omen.

I sent a similar one, as I may be working away from home next week..

their response to me was more upbeat though

Hello

Your tickets have been printed and are awaiting imminent despatch. We hope to have everything sent out by Wednesday this week at the latest so you will receive your tickets in plenty of time.

Best regards

SEE Tickets Customer Services

Just got mine, but also my girlfriend's and our mate's. Is that supposed to happen?? We got them in the resale so i'm assuming its something to do with that!

If you ordered them in one go then the lead booker (first reg no. input) will receive all the tickets.

Exactly this. Same with if you paid all the balances in one chunk in the main sale.

However if you paid deposits in general sale, but the balances separately you'll each get separate deliveries.

If you ordered them in one go then the lead booker (first reg no. input) will receive all the tickets.

Not sure that's the case, its who paid the balance where the tickets go. My missus booked all ours, I've paid for 3, my mate for his n 3 of the tickets are coming in my name to my address and 1 to his.

well i sent them another email, as now im really worried, this time i got a rather worrying admission that all tickets may not be sent out this week...

"Hello

All we can advise at this stage is that tickets will be sent to you very shortly.

If Friday is the last day you can receive your tickets then please contact us if you do not receive a despatch email by Thursday afternoon."

So tempted to reply and say, well pull your frigging fingers out !!

Edited by BeddyDriver

and maybe if they sent the bloody things out as promised they wouldnt have so many emails.....just saying.....2 weeks before is 2 weeks before, and precisely 2 weeks today I will be enroute to the festival site, having been away for the 10 days previous.. I really have no idea what Im going to do if they dont come by Saturday as I have no way of getting them :/