Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way had the email yesterday and received a tracking number but still not on the royal mail tracker system yet - so looks like it is 2 days after you get the email for delivery of tics

Interesting. This means that they'll have to have 100% of tickets despatched by Monday to meet their target of everybody having them 14 days before. No chance!!!

They've done 5% by lunch today! Seems like they're ramping up their dispatch rate.

Fingers crossed mine come soon - I want them before I go to Isle of Wight next Wednesday night!

EDIT: While I've been typing it's gone up again! Now 59%!

Edited by paulmuchmore

So are CV tickets being sent out with the normal tickets? - as they're still showing 0%.

Yes

I guess I'm not alone in still having this status? : "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided"

I also have that, no need to worry!

If you take into account the tickets for other events See can shift 1000's of tickets in a day no problem. Not saying they'll have them all out 14 days before the festival but if they just had a day or two of only doing Glastonbury tickets they'd be grand.

After getting the email yesterday its finally appeared on royal mail tracker. Says if I paid for saturday special delivery ill get it tomorrow if not Monday. Anyone get their ticket on a Saturday?

Yes. We got ours on a Saturday (last week I think) made my other half wait in for them...

Yes. We got ours on a Saturday (last week I think) made my other half wait in for them...

Yeah, RM deliver 95% of Special Deliveries on a Saturday anyway. Saturday guarantee is a bit of a scam really. A lucrative one at that.

Edited by briddj

Right my status on See has now changed to: "Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.

You will be required to sign for them.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 05 Jun 2015. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day."

But I've had no email.... So that means they're still in the office right?