• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine still not dispatched.

Sweating now.

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SUFFER?

AAaaaaaaargh :fpc:

Me to :(..This is the longest I've ever had to wait with everyone getting tickets, normally I posting with a smug satisfaction telling everyone to calm down and they will get thier tickets soon.

mines the same, did you get them in the resale in april?

yea - knowing my luck I'll be one of last as I got them in the resale & knowing my luck it will be alphabetical order, my surname begins with w

Anyone else having problems tracking it? It's saying it can't find my order and when I put in my email address so that they can re-send the details it says there are no orders on my account!

Yes pretty much everyone

come to the conclusion the Parcel Force tracker is dogshit myself.

61% despatched - that's 4% since this morning. Can anyone do the sums....?? First time I'm in the resnail batch - we should have got ours first for suffering a winter without a ticket...

4% of 177000 is 7080

(not sure if 177k is how many tickets are posted out)

4% of 177000 is 7080

(not sure if 177k is how many tickets are posted out)

Remember that a lot of those tickets will be for staff, a quick google search has revealed that 135000 are on sale the the general public. Minus the 15000 coach tickets, that would mean that 120000 are for general admission. This means that 1% = 1200 tickets and 4% would be 4800 tickets.

At the rate that I've seen them dispatched at, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were all dispatched by the end of next week.

yea - knowing my luck I'll be one of last as I got them in the resale & knowing my luck it will be alphabetical order, my surname begins with w

it can't be with last names because I'm a B and nothing has changed for me, this means I'm guessing resale will be sent out later

They'll all be done by next weekend pretty much - they've got to 61% when they only started last thursday. Quit your jibber jabber

Seriously what's with that attitude?! you'll end up properly depressed trying to find ways the world is against you. think positive and you'll have better luck

Just got the email saying they'd been dispatched! I got them in the resale.

Does anyone know if all tickets will be delivered to me as the main booker? It said 4 tickets had been dispatched, but I'm not sure if they'll all be sent out individually to the postcodes attached to the reg number? I can't remember how it happened last year. <depleting brain cells.