Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

Sorry if this has been asked but im getting paranoid....

Received despatch email from See yesterday. Been checking it with Royal Mail all day today, about 6pm it updated to "will be delivered before guaranteed time on 30/05" which resulted in mega excitement! But now its saying "sorry, there is no data available for this tracking reference"

HELP!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received despatch email from See yesterday. Been checking it with Royal Mail all day today, about 6pm it updated to "will be delivered before guaranteed time on 30/05" which resulted in mega excitement! But now its saying "sorry, there is no data available for this tracking reference"

HELP!

mine is doing the same, so you're not alone at least

I see no sensible reason for it to have gone That tits up so must be a temporary freak out

They tried to deliver my tickets today, I didn't know. Went to tracking and it said they'd tried to deliver and had left a card ... couldn't find the card! Then realised it was bent and folded, trapped in the letter flap by the bristles!

Panic over, going to collect them tomorrow!

Said they tried to deliver but no card, fear they may have put it through my neighbours door who is on holiday!

You have to sign for it so if they weren't in either they'll have either taken it back or posted it to another neighbour. If not try the sorting office and take some ID.

Good to know Im not alone with this issue. Hopefully have some info tomorrow. Wont stop me from chdcking it every ten minutes tonight though! Ha!

Mine's working again this morning, apparently out for delivery today! Will have to pick them up tomorrow

HELP!

I posted this yesterday:

My ticket arrived, on the Royal Mail website it said out for delivery tomorrow (i.e. yesterday), then "not recognised", then out for delivery between 9-1, then "not recognised", then it was delivered.

So dont worry if Royal Mail keeps changing

has anyone who got tickets in April resale had theirs yet?

Not yet. Just checked and it says 50% dispatched and mine will be sent shortly. My friends who bought theirs in October received them the other day. Won't be long for us now :)

Am trying to track mine on the Royal Mail website and keep getting this:

I presume it's nothing to worry about.... but I want a GPS location of the envelope :) *

The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference XXXXXXXXX. Please try again later.
Special Delivery Guaranteed™ items are first tracked when they have reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent.
Information on your Special Delivery Guaranteed™ item is not yet available.

Edited by Pbird81

Not yet. Just checked and it says 50% dispatched and mine will be sent shortly. My friends who bought theirs in October received them the other day. Won't be long for us now :)

I got mine in the resale too, but the order tracker is at zero percent :( wonder if the resale tickets are sent out as a different lot cause if I click on the live tracker I can see that it's at 54%

I got mine in the resale and the order tracker bar under my purchase details shows 57% despatched (up 1% from yesterday) - haven't got my tickets yet so I guess mine are in the last 43%... If a resale buyer gets theirs, please can they post the happy news to give us hope.

Edited by Astracat

are they being delivered by postman or by courier? Apologies, its probably mentioned in this thread already somewhere, but I cant look whilst at work. If courier I could imagine this will be any time of day, if postman, then maybe tomorrow for us

are they being delivered by postman or by courier? Apologies, its probably mentioned in this thread already somewhere, but I cant look whilst at work. If courier I could imagine this will be any time of day, if postman, then maybe tomorrow for us

Special delivery postman,one that goes round in a van with that electronic thing you have to sign so any time.