bamber

The Elusive Chanteuse

Badu been in trouble  this week, for saying she can see the good in Hitler and Bill Crosby. What I think, she is saying is that she is an Artist, and she can see the good in anybody... Ostensibly controversial, mad as a bat?, yet one of my very favourite human beings all the same...

Must be booked for Glastonbury 2019.

Edited by bamber

13 hours ago, bamber said:

Hello JacquelineS and YOAS,

I know <3 is old school for heart, but it always, visually, looked more like old man balls to me.:unsure:

Calgary is not all that far far from Saskatoon which is where Joni is from....

Bamber 

That is funny about the sideways heart. Never, ever thought about that before. Joni was born in Fort Macleod,  Alberta  Which is about three hours from me now. I was born in Claresholm, Alberta, which is about 25 minutes drive from Fort Macleod. Both of us grew up small town Prairie girls. 8)

She did not start out as a chanteuse , more of a rebel really, but she is one now.  Here is k.d. lang singing my favourite Joni Mitchell song. - k.d. also grew up in Alberta. If you do not know her album "Songs of the 49th Parallel", it is beautiful. One of my favourite albums of all time really. 

Edited by JacquelineS

17 hours ago, JacquelineS said:

That is funny about the sideways heart. Never, ever thought about that before. Joni was born in Fort Macleod,  Alberta  Which is about three hours from me now. I was born in Claresholm, Alberta, which is about 25 minutes drive from Fort Macleod. Both of us grew up small town Prairie girls. 8)

She did not start out as a chanteuse , more of a rebel really, but she is one now.  Here is k.d. lang singing my favourite Joni Mitchell song. - k.d. also grew up in Alberta. If you do not know her album "Songs of the 49th Parallel", it is beautiful. One of my favourite albums of all time really. 

Another beautiful rendition there from K.D., I'm yet to find a Canadian rebel/folk musician who I dislike. In the shadow of her neighbour, Canada emerges very well all things considered.

I always thought that Joni was born in Saskatoonn not Fort Macleod, just shows how erroneous news/history can be.

Bamber X

If you have spent any time  hanging around here, you will have observed that I keep banging on and on about this artist. You are statistically likely to be indifferent to be sure, But I persist, not to troll or purposely annoy, but to flailingly implore you all to try and listen. Jessie J, new/old material, if you don't hear you are unconsciously deferring the acknowledgement you will one day crave.

Edited by bamber

Fight for the right to be semi-naked. I grew up on the beach where such behaviour is quite normal!

The supreme argument, strong. Think about that.

My Very favourite human being......

Edited by bamber

We can all imagine what it might be like to spend a minute in the same room as Jessie J...

Another clip from that show in China!