The Elusive Chanteuse

bamber

^                  ^^                  ^^                  ^^                  ^^                  ^^                  ^

Not a chantuse

The Real Thing. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

6 minutes ago, bamber said:

There are so many of them! All Shite. I'm a Jessie J fan.

Hello bamber.

I'd gathered that you were a Jessie J fan. You probably will believe me when I say that I have not knowingly heard a Jessie J song. I am, musically, inept. If I were to take the time out to listen to one Jessie J song (and I will), which ONE would you recommend?

5 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello bamber.

I'd gathered that you were a Jessie J fan. You probably will believe me when I say that I have not knowingly heard a Jessie J song. I am, musically, inept. If I were to take the time out to listen to one Jessie J song (and I will), which ONE would you recommend?

I have an overwhelming certitude that you are no such thing as musically, inept (though I have no idea what that comma is doing there)

What I do knows is that all I want for Christmas is you ;)

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, bamber said:

I have an overwhelming certitude that you are no such thing as musically, inept (though I have no idea what that comma is doing there)

What I do knows is that all I want for Christmas is you ;)

I always thought it, but now I know it - you are a sweet talking charmer. I give in, I'm all yours. lol 

Wishing you and yours the best of Christmas's.

Yog

xxx 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello JacquelineS,

I gather from that that they are from Calgary, but have no idea what  <3 <3 means. I suspect that it's a modern form of communication, which renders it beyond me!

Hope you are well. :)

Hi Yogurt they are from Calgary! And the <3 is just an old texting way to make a heart. 

I am well thanks for asking!

On 21/01/2018 at 11:10 AM, JacquelineS said:

Hi Yogurt they are from Calgary! And the <3 is just an old texting way to make a heart. 

I am well thanks for asking!

Hello JacquelineS and YOAS,

I know <3 is old school for heart, but it always, visually, looked more like old man balls to me.:unsure:

Calgary is not all that far far from Saskatoon which is where Joni is from....

Bamber X

Edited by bamber
  • Like 1