2014 Webcam Watch

Amii

This how some of them coped last year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyZzCcopaI

Jesus, once you get past the dancey music and fact they have descended into eating entire pigs faces and numbing their own pain with alcohol, that last minute and 48 seconds is depressing! Didn't even realise that they had to slot all those planks in, one by one- I thought they at least had giant boards of fence!

I know. There was only a crew of 14 doing it last year as well. Imagine having to slide slots into a fence that goes on for kilometers like that. No wonder they end up sticking knives into pigs heads and drinking heavily to shit music. They're unsung heroes.

Edited by kalifire

I know. There was only a crew of 14 doing it last year as well. Imagine having to slide slots into a fence that goes on for kilometers like that. No wonder they end up sticking knives into pigs heads and drinking heavily to shit music. They're unsung heroes.

Ha! And then just as you're finished, it all has to come back down, plank by plank! I hope those 14 workers are treated like kings the rest of the year!

• Upvote 1

Ha! And then just as you're finished, it all has to come back down, plank by plank! I hope those 14 workers are treated like kings the rest of the year!

I imagine they might do some more fence building the rest of the year :P

Ha it looked so much fun until it was revealed how they actually build it aswell!

Have moved the camera back to the park. The fence building won't reach there today, but it looks like they might have started on the stage.

Beautiful!!

Does it have to be somebody from London?! Couldn't they have got the radio team from BBC Somerset to have a look when they were on the farm the other day? Surely somebody on site knows how to fix a webcam. It all seems quite amateurish.

BBC Lazy barstewards....Licence fee!

have sent this - ' its now a ' week ' - what is going on and why the bloody holdup ? '
christ sake I could have walked to Glastonbury from London and gave it a kick - in fact I may stand a better chance giving the BBC engineer a kick .
  • Upvote 1

It's a joke really that BBC receives £3.6 billion annualy in licence fees and yet they can't give the webcam a kick. But a single individual wickedfaerie can provide a webcam at cost to her....

mumble groan mumble....

Edited by jamiejc

Glad to be of help :)

Thank you :) Get my daily fix watching the cam and looking at the farm....

I think we should tweet @bbcglasto en masse. I tweeted them a few days ago but was ignored. This is literally the one point in the year their webcams are any use, and they don't appear to even be addressing it. I expect they think they'll just sort it out when they arrive to set up their equipment a few days before the gates open.

The only thing that could possible redeem that is if the first image shown is Zane Lowe's head on a stick.

• Upvote 1