Hidden Glastonbury

dimus

This chat about paths is confusing me as to where the Dragon and the Piano bar are... as on the map I think I can see where the path from the Craft is, but not where i thought the Dragon was (unless part of the earth is missing..). The Dragon Field isn't labelled on the map, right? But is it the light green section to the right of the Sacred Space (as one looks at the map)?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

This chat about paths is confusing me as to where the Dragon and the Piano bar are... as on the map I think I can see where the path from the Craft is, but not where i thought the Dragon was (unless part of the earth is missing..). The Dragon Field isn't labelled on the map, right? But is it the light green section to the right of the Sacred Space (as one looks at the map)?

Yep, that's the one - so staff only campsite but usually been some access.  Dragon is in the hedge bit, better accessed from the sacred space (king's meadow) field

1 hour ago, p.pete said:

Yep, that's the one - so staff only campsite but usually been some access.  Dragon is in the hedge bit, better accessed from the sacred space (king's meadow) field

Thanks! Is that the bit near where the tiny blue pond or whatever it is is labelled? I'm just gonna spend a nice Thursday morning exploring the hell out of everything down there :D

25 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Thanks! Is that the bit near where the tiny blue pond or whatever it is is labelled? I'm just gonna spend a nice Thursday morning exploring the hell out of everything down there :D

Roughly - the pond is one side of a little bridge, the dragon is the other - you can't access the pond and you don't use the bridge to get to the dragon :) - but that's roughly where they all are.

31 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Oh, and where's the naked sauna?

Asking for a friend... :)

If it's the one I think it is, it's kind of the same area - nearer the railway tracks.  Look for Undle Ground on the map - there's definitely a sauna along the patch there, whether it's the right one or not...

39 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Oh, and where's the naked sauna?

Asking for a friend... :)

5 minutes ago, p.pete said:

If it's the one I think it is, it's kind of the same area - nearer the railway tracks.  Look for Undle Ground on the map - there's definitely a sauna along the patch there, whether it's the right one or not...

I think there's a couple then as there's also a naturist area called Lost Horizons, next to the Tipi Village normally.  You pay per entry, or buy a festival-long pass and there's a sauna, shower, a small stage plus an area to chill out on the grass.  Search for them on Facebook.

Edited by Skelts

Just now, Skelts said:

I think there's a couple then as there's also a naturist area called Lost Horizons.  You pay per entry, or buy a festival-long pass and there's a sauna, shower, a small stage plus an area to chill out on the grass.  Search for them on Facebook.

That's probably the one I was thinking of - but definitely different to the one that's in undle ground :)  I think Lost Horizons is the right one, or more well known at least - maybe worth checking out undle ground too if they really like saunas I guess.

4 hours ago, p.pete said:

That's probably the one I was thinking of - but definitely different to the one that's in undle ground :)  I think Lost Horizons is the right one, or more well known at least - maybe worth checking out undle ground too if they really like saunas I guess.

Yeh I think it was the Lost Horizons one I was thinking of. Fancy going to have a look - even if its just for the showers and a place to chill if it turns out to be a scorcher!