Hidden Glastonbury

dimus

Me too in two years I've clearly not seen what I'm supposed to of seen!

Same, stood around for 20 or more mins waiting to be asked a question and was completely ignored in favour of other peeps, maybe because I have a Mildrew like mug, but still :)

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, stood around for 20 or more mins waiting to be asked a question and was completely ignored in favour of other peeps, maybe because I have a Mildrew like mug, but still :)

I've always just seen it as a tent at the park?!? I thought once u got in their maybe there was a hole u climbed in? But people said they've sat on the hill watching people clamber in and out..... So confused! Determined to nail this this year!

Me too in two years I've clearly not seen what I'm supposed to of seen!

I have been inside the tent part but not the hidden tunnel bit, I did see strange things though but could possibly be down to some form of substance.

I've always just seen it as a tent at the park?!? I thought once u got in their maybe there was a hole u climbed in? But people said they've sat on the hill watching people clamber in and out..... So confused! Determined to nail this this year!

Yes, it's in the wall of the venue, to the right as you're coming into it from outside. It has some sort of a covering/picture on it as I recall but the hole is there.

Lateish Sunday night last year I was watching a band play the Rabbit Hole tent when my daughter and friend showed up looking for the Rabbit Hole. I said "you're there" and they said "no we're not it is at the front of that queue back there" and disappeared into the gloom. They crept closer and closer as I enjoyed the music and a couple of those cocktails they do there, then finally vanished behind the right hand side of the tent. So we we ended up at the Rabbit Hole at the same time, different venues. They later told me that it was worth the effort to see the place, but far from the greatest experience of their weekend; I was happy enough where I was.

Not so much hidden as a weird experience, but in 2011 I vividly remember walking through the Green Futures area in the middle of the night and there was a tent lit only with red lights, playing Tubular Bells really loud, seemingly empty apart from what I can only assume where lots of children running around inside it.

Freaked me out a bit, but that wouldn't have been hard at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Bang on the walls at Shangri La. Some of them are doors to "sercet areas"

There are a number of them and they are different every year

Last year a few of us watched a short movie/performance while dancing with people dressed animals throwing gold flakes and glitter at us.

Yes I know how it sounds and yes its better if you have taken something or had a lot of alcohol if thats not your bag

That freaked me out just reading it :-)

My wife is obsessed with finding the stone dragon this year, she's been circling the location on maps to take with us. My newbie friend who we are taking until our other friends arrive Thursday night is gonna think we've had a bang on the head when we find it and get all giddy.

there was a tent lit only with red lights, playing Tubular Bells really loud, seemingly empty apart from what I can only assume where lots of children running around inside it.

Freaked me out a bit, but that wouldn't have been hard at the time.

They weren't children. That's the really freaky bit.

its reasonably easy to spot alot of areas just look above the venue you can often see marquees or roof coverings adjacent or behind the venue

Shangri La you can definitely see this and if you look at a picture of the park you can see the roof/marquee of the secret bit to the right of the rabbit hole as you look towards the viewing area

Has anybody ever managed to find the hidden grotto?

WVa6sff.jpg

I've only managed to find it once and that was completely by accident.

AqiEhI2.jpg

goodness nose what's behind that small door at the back? some magic artifact perhaps? or the ticket making goblins?!

Edited by hedgepeg