Worthy View tent swap

Troster19

We ideally need to swap our 4 man pre erected scout tent on worthy view for a 2 man tent of any kind, also on worthy view. I have contacted see tickets and this can be done through them, we would obviously expect the difference in price to be paid to us. Requesting this as our 2 friends can no longer attend so no longer require a big tent or the price tag. Hope there's someone out there with a smaller tent needing a bigger one.

my friend and are looking for a 2 person as well, although believe we have 2 more people who we COULD convince to stay at worthy view if a 4 person tent came up so will let you know how we get on. I am checking quite regularly though and something did come up yesterday but iw asnt fast enough, so will let you know if we manage to get something

Just sent an email to cancel a 4 man scout tent aswell today, should have checked here first !!

I also booked another 4 man tent (only for myself at the moment as 2 people are STILL undecided if they are going!) so would ideally like to swap that for a 2 man if it's just for me.

Will know more after the 9th May deadline so will update this thread.

Im going to Glasto on my own this year, but know some people who are staying at WV. It now sold out but Im hoping to find someone who wants to sell my their space.

As long as I have a copy of the bookibg ref it should be fine to do.

So anyone got a spare tent?

Luci xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...