Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have just heard from Bristol's DJ Dad (one of the DJ's), who tells me....

Planning to start with reggae, soul, funk, old skool funky hip hop etc and then go a bit more house/breakbeat/disco later on with the Shambarber crew after midnight

... so while there's other stuff going on around the site, you don't have to move on anywhere else if you don't want to. :)

Edited by eFestivals

How many have been at the meet in previous years? do you expect it to be busier this year?

in previous years it's been at the cider bus, which is normally busy anyway.... so it probably won't be as busy as that.

It's impossible to say. It's as busy as those who come along make it. Come along, and make it one person busier. :)

in previous years it's been at the cider bus, which is normally busy anyway.... so it probably won't be as busy as that.

It's impossible to say. It's as busy as those who come along make it. Come along, and make it one person busier. :)

I'll definitely be there. I've turned up other years and hung around and had a drink and a look about to see if a group of people jump out as "efest people" but never had any luck. This year it seems a bit more "organised" and easy to locate and i'm looking forward to meeting everyone next Wednesday. :)

I reckon there'll be more this year. I've only been to the one (2011) and that seemed pretty organised, the aforementioned clipboard, high viz jackets etc. and that seemed well attended. From what people have said for 2013 it was difficult to identify anyone. That and the Cider Bus being very busy anyway.

So a specific place, big eff off flag, Tom's stickers (not going to happen, is it :))... All sounds good.

Apart from the house music bit :fie:

Last year was a bit of a shambles (not that it was anybodies fault mind you) seems a lot of people couldn't find others or were too scared to approach random people to ask them if they were off that internet. This year sonds a lot better, nice flag and a decent area. The Cider Bus was good but I think it is time for a change so well done to everyone who is getting this organised.

See you on Wednesday.:)

Hey everyone, Last year was my first Glasto and my first meet (help from a long term member) But we had an awesome time. Lots of wonderful people and great coversation. Don't be affaid newcomers their a great bunch. I didn't get the e-festival t-shirt but I will be wearing a "stewie griffin" Free lemonade t-shirt" Hope to see you all there. x

P.S No free lemonade lol

Edited by adam8asteak

Hey everyone, Last year was my first Glasto and my first meet (help from a long term member) But we had an awesome time. Lots of wonderful people and great coversation. Don't be affaid newcomers their a great bunch. I didn't get the e-festival t-shirt but I will be wearing a "stewie griffin" Free lemonade t-shirt" Hope to see you all there. x

P.S No free lemonade lol

False advertising!!

False advertising!!

I don't know you so don't for one second think you can slate the experience my friends and I had at the meet last year. Your clearly a troll due to the - 60 you have on your profile. Please reframe from being so negitive on such a positive forum. Thank you x

I don't know you so don't for one second think you can slate the experience my friends and I had at the meet last year. Your clearly a troll due to the - 60 you have on your profile. Please reframe from being so negitive on such a positive forum. Thank you x

I think it was just a joke about the free lemonade bit! :)

i was talking about the free lemonade

and in regards to the -60 it was -71 on a joke that went horrifically wrong, but im over it, and im slowly clawing my way back from oblivion :D

didn't mean da rub ya up the wrong way pal have a good festival

Edited by gerardfenton18

Well all shit taken care of, kicking back with a glass of Red, gonna take in the footie and a flick before the drive down tomorrow, i might lurk but not post until after. Have a frecking great festie all and see ya Wednseday at the meet. I'll be the baldie guy in the Karki efests T with Ghandi on the back ( Spelt wrongly i know, long story :) ) , though baldness might be covered up by customary festie hat!

i was talking about the free lemonade

and in regards to the -60 it was -71 on a joke that went horrifically wrong, but im over it, and im slowly clawing my way back from oblivion :D

didn't mean da rub ya up the wrong way pal have a good festival

Now I feel like a plonker. My apologies gerardfenton18. Wouldn't be the first time I misread something, Just ask the ex-misses lol

Have a great festival :)