Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if they let us out I may drag Oli along - not his real name because none of us can pronounce it correctly as he is Icelandic and amazingly enough is breaking a round the world trip to be at Glastonbury - a few days before he will be in NZ/Australia
He swims 2,500 metres nearly every day in a Outdoor Pool - must be Nuts and you will love the next bit he is a Police District Commissioner.
his full name is Olafur Helgi Kjartansson and was involved in the Bobby Fischer DNA case http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/07/05/chess-icon-bobby-fischers-body-exhumed-iceland-determine-fathered-girl/
Any Stones fans will love him as he goes all over the World to see them play.
Apart from the people I already knew the only person I know face to face is r0cky so will give him a shout.
I am on the left and Oli is on the right - come up and say hello .

2013-wbc-60.jpg

Excellent work!! Really looking forward to this as the Cider Bus meet last year was a bit of a melee:( On the plus side, I did get to chat to Neil again for ten minutes plus one or two others whose names I shamefully have now forgotten :sorry:

Looking forward to seeing you all there! :D

Would someone like to draw me a basic map, like really basic? I will be wasted by 6pm ,so if I had a map around my neck I could make my way, with the aid of stewards

Any steward will be able to point you to the cabaret field. Then it's easy, head for the bar, or ask another steward!