Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, i've added those who have asked. you'll need to approve via the confirmation e-mail google send through, then you're ready - it could have ended up in junk mail?

Hi majormajor you utter ledge! Typically how long should it take for the confirmation email from Google to arrive?

Once again, thanks for all your kind efforts :)

dustisdeadbodies@gmail.com

@unelected_prez Pon de twitter

Edited by dustisdeadbodies

the secret resale tickets all being limited coaches make sense as you'd assume any cancelled "normal" tickets will be re absorbed by the festival for other purposes where the coach tickets are only good for selling to punters who will get on the coach and by their very nature (license etc) can't be absorbed by the festival.

refund date is 9th may so i'd be on your lookouts from Monday 12th onwards. probably during that working week. probably tuesday/weds/thurs by the time see tickets have processed any last minute cancellations after the weekend and have been given the go ahead to put them back on sale.

logic dictates there will be some, just a very, very small amount.

Edited by Memory Man

Follow see coaches

https://twitter.com/seecoaches

reallly good advice, as you can see if you scroll back to May 2013 there were on and off sales about 4 times and they tweeted about each as they went on sale. Even after previously stating that there wouldn't be further sales there were another 2!

and they only currently have 1500 followers.... i'd like those odds.

you can also see from the time of their tweets the london only coach sale was open for about an hour and a half before it sold out. another sale was open for about an hour, so you arent literally talking 3 minutes and gone.

i am very, very sad even looking at stuff like this but it should give you confidence that its not over yet.

preparation and committment will get you there

Edited by Memory Man

Marry me Memory Man, and let me have your love child. No? OK, then let me at least congratulate you on your sterling work in the area of getting other people off here tickets. I would volunteer myself to help others but I'm going to be mostly without internet access around the time that these 'secret' sales will take place. I wish everyone here without a ticket the best of luck. Oh, and give this competition a shot;

https://www.thatchersgold.co.uk/competition-form/

all right, all right, all right

another serial forum lurker here finally breaking cover. these pages have become an essential part of my festival build up. excitement and weather fear all rolled in to one. of course NFR NFC.....

major major - stunning work on the email alerts. i'm trying to get a couple of tickets for friends who missed out in the resale and have managed to set alerts up through firefox and alert box. i was just wondering if we're all pretty certain it's the gf landing page that will change when tickets become available?

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-worthy-view

i've set up alerts for other pages including:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2014/worthy-farm/800002

but am getting quite a few false alarms so would like to keep the alerts as simple as possible. seems to me the gfl page is the one to look out for?

ta muchly,

mix

I've got about 10 tickets all with my photo on them, I'm a stocky bloke with a shaven head, last year everyone got in with them that I sold them to, obviously you need to look like that, a woman wouldn't do LOL

They are for sale for £450 each so drop me a PM

Well at least you know what I look like so no chance of scamming

I've reported you to Glastonbury Office. .They are already aware of you and have passed your details onto the fraud office. Posting your real name etc will have made it a lot easier to track you down in all this, so cheers. I guess at the very least you'll have your ticket(s) cancelled. Knob.

I've got about 10 tickets all with my photo on them, I'm a stocky bloke with a shaven head, last year everyone got in with them that I sold them to, obviously you need to look like that, a woman wouldn't do LOL

Also reported.

What a seedy, ungrateful c**t!

WARNING

eFestivals has reports in the past from people we know and trust that Darren Callingham-Woods has offered to supply tickets, taken the money, and not supplied them,

Hi all,

I'd be really grateful if you could add me to your list too. Im the only of my friends who didn't get a ticket this year so desperately trying to find a way in!

Thanks so much, good luck everyone :-)

Edited by Ruby77

Marry me Memory Man, and let me have your love child. No? OK, then let me at least congratulate you on your sterling work in the area of getting other people off here tickets. I would volunteer myself to help others but I'm going to be mostly without internet access around the time that these 'secret' sales will take place. I wish everyone here without a ticket the best of luck. Oh, and give this competition a shot;

TBH i'm not knocking the system at play here too much because it could work... but people just acting like sheep getting added to some kind of mysttery list that may or may not notify them....

I would take matters into my own hands.

TBH i'm not knocking the system at play here too much because it could work... but people just acting like sheep getting added to some kind of mysttery list that may or may not notify them....

I would take matters into my own hands.

i agree, and i wouldn't be doing it if i/my friends didn't have tickets yet !

but i'd say the vast majority of people wouldn't have the faintest when it comes to scripting something like this. the automated websites that check aren't exactly immediate - they can take 20 mins to shoot you an e-mail.

i'd recommend anyone to try it themselves on a linux box. buy a raspberry pi and away you go. it is remarkably simple...

https://twitter.com/seecoaches

reallly good advice, as you can see if you scroll back to May 2013 there were on and off sales about 4 times and they tweeted about each as they went on sale. Even after previously stating that there wouldn't be further sales there were another 2!

and they only currently have 1500 followers.... i'd like those odds.

you can also see from the time of their tweets the london only coach sale was open for about an hour and a half before it sold out. another sale was open for about an hour, so you arent literally talking 3 minutes and gone.

i am very, very sad even looking at stuff like this but it should give you confidence that its not over yet.

preparation and committment will get you there

Cheers for pointing this out. I've set up text notifications for them, so hopefully I'll get the last few I need.

I think its MajorMajor that needs to be congratulated here!! He set up the mailing list. It was'nt Memory man!!! Sorry, but just saying....... :)