Changing Registration Details

Guest wilko8

Since we last went to Glastonbury my Wife & I got married. Mrs Wilko changed her name, but didn't update her Glastonbury registration details. We've got tickets for this year, her's in her maiden name, but she hasn't got any ID with her maiden name.

Is she able to update the registration details now? Or would this cause a problem seeing as we've got tickets and it's relatively close to the festival?

She hasn't needed ID the two previous times we've been, but sods law would say that, now she hasn't got any, she'll need it!

I'd appreciate any advice from anyone who has had similar issues.

Cheers.

I'd ring see with that one and then update your information. I doubt they have been printed yet so shouldn't be an issue.

On the info page it says this:

Please note – if you have changed address since booking your tickets you will need to notify Seetickets of your change of address. Changes of address on your registration will not automatically update your delivery address.

I know it relates to address change but essentially the same issue so they should be able to solve with a phone call.

Edited by Smash1984

Since we last went to Glastonbury my Wife & I got married. Mrs Wilko changed her name, but didn't update her Glastonbury registration details. We've got tickets for this year, her's in her maiden name, but she hasn't got any ID with her maiden name.

Is she able to update the registration details now? Or would this cause a problem seeing as we've got tickets and it's relatively close to the festival?

She hasn't needed ID the two previous times we've been, but sods law would say that, now she hasn't got any, she'll need it!

I'd appreciate any advice from anyone who has had similar issues.

Cheers.

the whole point of the photo is that a person doesn't need to have any ID, as the face should match.

But if you want to be safe, I'd say some maiden name ID with an accompanying husband with his own ID should easily convince the gate staff of her credentials.