iTunes Festival 2014

dentalplan

Loads of kids not being allowed in as they were under 14 or had registered for the tickets under their parents' names

The venue was so empty that they had to try and drag people off the street to come in and put up a Facebook status asking people to come down to Roundhouse and see One Direction

They were considering not streaming the concert as they feared it would be, in the words of one of the staff I was chatting to "an embarrassment for both the band and the event"

Edited by rawaudioinput
  • Upvote 1

Loads of kids not being allowed in as they were under 14 or had registered for the tickets under their parents' names

The venue was so empty that they had to try and drag people off the street to come in and put up a Facebook status asking people to come down to Roundhouse and see One Direction

They were considering not streaming the concert as they feared it would be, in the words of one of the staff I was chatting to "an embarrassment for both the band and the event"

Haha, that's hilarious. I may well pop down then and see about getting in :P

Won tickets for Beck, ! ! :) really wanted Guetta though :/ any scope for swaps ?

They're non-transferrable so you can't really swap them. Next draw is in two weeks so you might get Guetta tickets through that. Also in the case that you're not gonna go to Beck you could always not claim them so they go back into the draw. :ninja:

Edited by dentalplan

WHY ON EARTH ENTER A COMPETITION WHEN YOU DON'T WANT THE PRIZE? AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT WINNING? IS IT TO PISS OF THOSE WHO DID WANT TO WIN? HUH? IS THAT IT? YOU ABSOLUTE SHITS.

Edited by mrtourette
  • Upvote 1

WHY ON EARTH ENTER A COMPETITION WHEN YOU DON'T WANT THE PRIZE? AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT WINNING? IS IT TO PISS OF THOSE WHO DID WANT TO WIN? HUH? IS THAT IT? YOU ABSOLUTE SHITS.

ITS FREE...MOSTLY

But yeah same every year, very strange. Even stranger are the ones who say they don't like the acts they won tickets for. (Don't know is kind of aceptable, as you might be willing to give something a chance :P)

Nothing yet for me, should really have something so you've got more chance if you are in a London postcode :P

You don't even enter your postcode in the application so I don't quite believe that. Although people in London do have a bigger chance of seing the acts they want what with not having to travel across country to queue up for acts that people have claimed tickets to knowing that they don't want to go.

They ask you to put in your county, what's that for?

I'm not sure but I always say Greater London, even when I'm in Berks, just in case they give preference to those close by or last minute tickets pop up as I'm able to get there fairly easily.

They ask you to put in your county, what's that for?

Presumably, they do allocate tickets according to your location, in some way.

We only put in for Robert Plant tickets (he was the only one that we thought we would be bothered to travel to London to see) - but, so far, no win .....