Toilet 'gadgets'?

Guest stardustjunkie

A quick question re: the use of these travel johns ....

If the aim is to avoid toilet queues for instance, how do people use these discreetly, without giving the impression that they are just taking a p**s in the bushes, which seems to be much frowned upon and rightly so, I guess.

A quick question re: the use of these travel johns ....

If the aim is to avoid toilet queues for instance, how do people use these discreetly, without giving the impression that they are just taking a p**s in the bushes, which seems to be much frowned upon and rightly so, I guess.

I personally don't agree with women going in to the urinals that are for men. Women wouldn't like it if men started going in the shewee urinals, I'm sure! If they wanted women to use the mens urinals, they wouldn't have urinals specifically for shewee users.

I'm sure some women have though, and I'm sure a lot of men are in a state past caring. :biggrin:

There are like two. Only by the pyramid. I think they're more meant to be practise areas

My mate Flic came out streaming with tears of laughter - apparently full of drunk unstable girls getting it wrong and spraying wee in all sorts of unintended directions to much screaming and laughter

She wee for daytime use. No need to worry about cleaning your toilet seat before you sit down for wee and travel johns for the tent for that middle of the night/early morning wee. Not used one in a crowd tbh, but I guess under a poncho/ skirt you could get away with it.

There are like two. Only by the pyramid. I think they're more meant to be practise areas

My mate Flic came out streaming with tears of laughter - apparently full of drunk unstable girls getting it wrong and spraying wee in all sorts of unintended directions to much screaming and laughter

It is not. Next question

Everyone I know uses them as emergency only - when you wake up knowing you've got 10 paces and then you're pissing wherever it is you are sorta deal

Not sure I'd use them in the middle of a crowd. I consider learning a bit of drinking/bladder control and timing as a bit of being a grown up.... That said I've resorted to a bottle once, woulda been handy then.

On behalf of the pyramid cleaning team could you please all take them away with you when you leave the moshpit and put them in a bin. It is beyond disgusting having to deal with exploded traveljohns the next morning...

Edited by eoJ