Blackheath Common Festival

zahidf

When I bought Sunday local tickets the other day I asked if they would have Saturday tickets as well, they didn't think they would as it was selling better (although how much better who knows!).

I can say for certain that the Sunday local tickets weren't selling like hot cakes. They initially said they would only be for sale at the weekend, but I got them in the week. And it looked like they still had a few hundred left...

Frank Turner has announced a UK tour in September, including my home town St Albans (which is only 20 mins from Kings Cross). No brainer to be able to walk home after it and at£22.50 well-priced I think. No actual London dates on the tour though, because of this event presumably.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like they still have tickets available on the door for sat too. Quelle suprise! Strange because Harvey Goldsmith who is promoting it has been talking about it being a 'festival for the people' and condemning the vip rings at hyde park whilst onblackheath are themselves offering ott tickets prices and promoting 5 star hotels/gastro chef clubs via their fb?!

Holding out for touts/people selling tickets last minute tbh but hoping this all comes together as it's a great place for a decent festival and massive attack and the whole 'heavenly social' line up on the sunday will be excellent

Edited by Field Commander Jefferson

Holding out for touts/people selling tickets last minute tbh but hoping this all comes together as it's a great place for a decent festival and massive attack and the whole 'heavenly social' line up on the sunday will be excellent

I'd love to see it be a sucesss for a lot less than they are charging :P

Groupon are using the Saturday lineup image currently but its Sunday only tickets still :lol:

• 11 months later...