Rodrigo Y Gabriela

Guest sharkalos

Unless things have changed, R&G play in Europe on the Saturday and Sunday, making Friday the day they're pretty much nailed on to play. Also makes the Rob Trujillo cameo unlikely, unless Metallica are making a weekend of it!

Either Neil or Scottie said that they weren't headlining West Holts so I reckon a mid-afternoon Pyramid slot as they'd likely get too big a crowd for the Acoustic Tent these days?

They were great at Glastonbury and it really does not matter which stage they are at as I should be there although at Latitude 2010 my master plan was screwed by a insect.
I had arranged in advance that I would not be working that night and the Tent Manager { the person in overall charge of that Bar } had agreed to look after that bar that night - anyway the day before they were playing she was biting by a insect and over night the bite had got so bad her husband drove her home as she was in a really bad way and I ended up being asked to take her place so I bloody missed them.
I have the same Tent Manager at Glastonbury this year - will encourage her to wear a Beekeeper suit as I don't want history repeating itself.