probability of resale tickets ?

Guest guitarbhoy1888

haha, Yoghurt on a Stick, I'm not cunning, but I do overthink!

I'll try and explain:

Let's sa hypthetically 10 tickets were in the resale. These 10 tickets came from 5 original booking, let's call them Group1, 2, 3, 4, & 5.

So the groups returned tickets in this manner...

Group 1 = 6 tickets

Group 2 = 1 ticket

Group 3 = 1 ticket

Group 4 = 1 ticket

Group 5 = 1 ticket

I need 4 tickets in the resale. Would I be better getting through the purchase screen 4 times and buying one ticket each time (Ie. Group 2-5s tickets) or does See tickets just bung the tickets in one big pot and everyone buy from the same pot; rather than "lots" of seperate tickets?

I think it's one big pot. I also think it comes down to 70% luck and 30% determination. I got in twice in the general sale and bought 12 tickets. Trying again in the resale for 3 tickets for Yogurt on here as he very kindly gave me an iTunes voucher! Good luck to anyone that is trying :)

We've all been going for years and always got tickets but this time we weren't so lucky :( a friend from a different circle last year bough tickets in resale but she could only get 1 ticket twice, rather than 2 tickets in one trasaction. That's why I wondered if they were sold in lots :(

Good luck everyone, only a few days to go!