probability of resale tickets ?

Guest guitarbhoy1888

I missed out on the original sale so will be hitting f5 on resale day!

In a previous thread on this i read around 10% are returned on average so that makes 17000ish tickets available.

I'd hope that less than 10% of the people that tried in the first sale will be trying in the resale so my chances are slightly improved....I hope!

If you just want to be there and don't mind how then your best chance is to opt for a Thursday coach ticket. I missed out on the first sale last year but manage a ticket in the resale, got lucky this year and manage to get tickets for coach again but first time around. Just get loaded early and they put you in a queening system about 3 mins befor hand, just refresh refresh refresh! Good luck.

I'm going to try for coach tickets on the thursday resale but it will be my first time doing a coach so I don't know how they work, which cities can you get a coach from?

Would I have more chance getting a coach somewhere other than London?

Hard to judge how likely you are to get one. Sadly a lot of it comes down to luck. I've got resale tickets twice in the past. Once on official resale date and then after the resale when further tickets are returned in May. Only tip is keep trying on the phone and computer. I remember using 2 mobiles and a landline and computer at the same time to get tickets once and it worked. Seem to be quite a few people not paying their balances, so good luck.

There are also some smaller unannounced coach resales, I got a couple last year only because someone had one of those sites to monitor the order page for changes and kindly shared it with a fb group.

One day all I saw was Glasgow and Edinburgh, the next day I managed to get a couple from London, the latter certainly were gone within about 15 minutes. We live north of Bristol so had to get a train down on the day and get to the O2, but it actually wasn't bad, certainly easier than the other two would have been.