StoneCircle

Seetickets just phoned me back and I now have my camper ticket! Thanks to StoneCircle and everyone else in this thread for the heads up!

Also a brilliant forum which I'll be using regularly :)

Great news! :)

Seetickets just phoned me back and I now have my camper ticket! Thanks to StoneCircle and everyone else in this thread for the heads up!

Also a brilliant forum which I'll be using regularly :)

Great news and good on see tickets for phoning back. lets hope everyone who wants a campervan ticket gets one. x

• Upvote 1

We have a West cv ticket booked and want to swop it for an East.

Thank you, still after swops for a East to a West, cheers peeps

booziesuzie, can you contact Barbara&Bill who have a West pass and need East. :)

Great idea! Thanks for setting up this thread!

We are in desperate need of a campervan ticket. Please could you pop me on the list?

Cheers

Can you add me to the list of those wanting a campervan pass too please

Thanks

Campervan ticket needed please add me to the list :-)

I need a Campervan East tickets for Glastonbury please add me to the list, Thanks

East campervan tickets are currently available via GFL Website http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-worthy-view be quick and report back to this thread if you are successful :)

Hi StoneCircle. To add a slight spanner to the works, I now need to swap another East for West camper ticket, so could you add a 'X 2' to my name in the list. A friend rather stupidly got an east camper pass, when i told them to get West.\

Thanks

Oh dear! :haha: Let me have a name for them too in case people think they need 2 tickets to do an exchange with you! I will keep you at 2 as well just in case :)