StoneCircle

Could I please be added to the list too? Happy with either west or east. Thank you. :-)

Can I be added to the list as well as just got tickets in the resale. Don't mind East or West

Thanks for your help

Edited by BABLUE

Hi, not sure how this works but I really need a campervan pass so can I be added to the list please? Sarahs

Well done to those getting tickets in the resale! Hopefully we might get camper tickets too. I don't mind east or west. Still desperate!!! Thankx. Sarahs

Everyone has been added, do keep an eye on the 1st post in this thread as I will update it as and when See Tickets have them on sale.

Fingers crossed you all get sorted, and those on Twitter please follow me as this is also a good place to keep updated! Well done on getting tickets in the resale :)

Hi all,

Could I be added to the list for a campervan ticket? I have no preference on east or west. Stupidly rushed to get the ticket this morning and didn't choose a campervan ticket!!! I am planing to bringing my 1 year old daughter I feel camping will be hard work!

I've got a West ticket and am interested in swapping it for an East. As all our friends are East.

Have a look at the first page of this thread and message the first person looking for a swap.

There are lots of people looking for a West ticket who have bought an East one

Hi Stone Circle (and everybody), what a great idea this is!

I've been renovating a camper van for a year in preparation for Glasto 2014. I got a festival ticket in the resale and missed out on the campervan tickets - so i'm gutted. I'd be happy with any camper field, so add me to the list if you would.

Many thanks!

BRILLIANT IDEA! Thanks loads Stonecircle & Bonedaddy. I'm still looking to swap for a West if anyone has one.

I've got a West ticket and am interested in swapping it for an East. As all our friends are East.

Could you two could arrange a swap of passes ....let me know the outcome :)

• Upvote 1