StoneCircle

Still need a campervan West ticket! Anyone got one to sell please message me. For some reason - I didn't reply at the speed of sound - I'm on StoneCircles 'dumped' list - argh!

VickyC I've messaged you back - have you sold yours? Not able to go until Friday so still time to post..?
Thanks

• Downvote 1

Still need a campervan West ticket! Anyone got one to sell please message me. For some reason - I didn't reply at the speed of sound - I'm on StoneCircles 'dumped' list - argh!

VickyC I've messaged you back - have you sold yours? Not able to go until Friday so still time to post..?

Thanks

Chill. There's no benefit in slinging mud (no Glasto rain pun intended). Make yourself available if people and sellers are trying to contact you, it's that simple and even more relevant at this late stage.

There are more sellers than buyers right now, so you shouldn't have an issue for an East. But you'll be risking it if you try and hold out for a West in my opinion.

Star! Thank you! Fingers crossed...

BTW not slinging mud at all - fantastic of SC to put all this time in for others, for the record - but it was sooo hard as I DID get the message within 24 hours (hard to keep a watching brief while working) but by then SC had then blocked me from sending any messages back to her. Sob. Also was trying to rapidly work out how the forum worked, haven't forummed before, and missed the little envelope symbol at the top - I was looking at 'notifications' and of course I now know that's not the same as messages (tears hair out, splutters tea...).

Maybe will volunteer to do the Campervan ticket thread next time as penance, as by then I'll have lost my job for spending so much time here!!

Still, all water under the bridge and here's to fabbo Glasto. People have been so nice and helpful on this forum, specially you, does your heart good and thanks again.

Have fun this weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, glad to see that everyone got sorted. Well done SC for all your efforts.

I got nervous and booked in to the Yurt fields, nice showers, bit dissapointed in the loos to start with but they soon came up to a good standard and were kept that way. I think that I may have been the only person using mine as they were plentiful. Field right by gate C so no hill of death and entry in to yurt field is via bar so cheery greetings on the return home. There was another gate at the far end of the field which was close to gate B so on Saturday night we left by B and walked past this gate. Re-traced our steps and found that the gate was well concealed and it was locked and would have been very difficult to climb. As we were under watchful security we decided not to even try though I am sure it would have ended in defeat. Security pointed out a route through car park to vehicle gate and assured us it was closer than gate C so we headed for that. Few adventures in the car park then walked along lane, no sign of gate, guess it was also well concealed, so ended up walkjing through the camper fields to top of hill of death. This was very slippery and crowded with uphillers so security were sending downhillers around the perimeter of the field. I think we walked about as far that night as we would have walked on a return journey from the camper fields. Heyho.I laughed about this the next day and am confident that within a week or two the other half will see the funny side.

We had a brilliant time, momentarily spoiled a bit by a series of breakdowns on the way home, but once we admitted defeat and phoned recovery we could sit around in the sunshine and have a beer so all good.

See you all next year then

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I watched this thread from afar, but with interest and huge admiration for those of you that helped with matching offers & need for the 2014 festival - we were lucky enough to have our full complement of tickets and campervan ticket. However, today we've sadly missed out, for the first time in 10 years :fie: . So hopefully some kind souls will be here again in 2015, to help those of us who will be joining the resale queue but might struggle with a campervan ticket. :help:

I am bereft.

MB

I watched this thread from afar, but with interest and huge admiration for those of you that helped with matching offers & need for the 2014 festival - we were lucky enough to have our full complement of tickets and campervan ticket. However, today we've sadly missed out, for the first time in 10 years :fie: . So hopefully some kind souls will be here again in 2015, to help those of us who will be joining the resale queue but might struggle with a campervan ticket. :help:

I am bereft.

MB

I'm in the same boat. I didn't try for tickets last year (had just embarked on a new family) but had managed to get 'the pass' to go with 4 friends for 2015. Unfortunately, for the first time in my 20+ years of going, i failed to get tickets. Not sure what to make of it. But as long as my 4 friends keep the faith then we'll find a way somehow.

And yes, there will certainly be someone here to run a 2015 camper van ticket thread. I'll probably volunteer out of either self interest or Glasto withdrawal symptoms!