StoneCircle

Hi all I'm afraid my swap fell through for the east ticket. So if anyone can help out with a east camper ticket for west camper ticket that would be brilliant. Please let StoneCircle know / reply if you can help. Many thanks Tamara

Tamara, did you contact 'pete' who responded to your thread over on ?

I still have a blue east CV ticket available - stonecircle has my details or you can DM me.

I'm at Kasabian in Leicester tomorrow but will check before I go and first thing Sunday - can post out from work on next business day delivery. So you could have it by mid-day Tuesday.

The list is empty, well done everybody for your help and support along the way and a special big thank you to Bonedaddy for his incredible support! :yahoo:

:party:

Good work StoneCircle and to everyone else who stopped by, whether a seller (for selling fairly at face value) or a buyer (for waiting patiently!). The 'orderly queue' may seem a tad headmaster-ish, but this does show that it avoids the 'highest bidder' approach that comes from peoples understandable desperation to get sorted instantly / quickly.

Oh and by the way, i'm not there this year (new family etc), i'm merely hanging around and helping through some bizarre denial. Have arranged to go to Goodwood FOS as a semi-distraction, but expect it'll be heavy on my mind still! Have a great, great time everyone, it will be wonderful weather, as it has the handful of times i've not been over the last 20 years!

Shall i start the 2015 queue for CV passes early?! ;)

• Upvote 3

Amazing that everyone was sorted! thanks Stone Circle :bow:

morph100 and I have both posted our swaps today for guaranteed delivery Monday

**Feeling Excited** :girldance:

Yep thanks from me as well, see you all there!!!

Hi all I'm afraid my swap fell through for the east ticket. So if anyone can help out with a east camper ticket for west camper ticket that would be brilliant. Please let StoneCircle know / reply if you can help. Many thanks Tamara

Good news for Tamara I hope, I have just sent her a potential swap. :D

We're still waiting for a pass that's gone missing. If it doesn't appear, I may be in search of another. But i'm looking on behalf of friends so it's their call not mine....

I have one to sell(East). I've sent a DM to StoneCircle.

Fab thanks StoneCircle dean rang first thing and swap all sorted. Very chuffed! Thank you all for help ! Me n bump gonna be very happy :)

Penros thanks for offer - I hope you get rid of camping ticket, but I was just looking to swap not to buy . Thanks again all

Good news for Tamara I hope, I have just sent her a potential swap. :D

I have started a sellers list, they are now in an orderly queue! ;)

:) Wow - an empty list and more sellers than buyers!

Still no sign of the missing pass i'm afraid. I'm just waiting on my friends deciding what they want to do....

Sorry not to reply to your DM Stonecircle Sarah - I've only just found your message and now I can't seem to reply to it. (I've never joined a forum before and find how to work it a smidge baffling. Slooowly getting the hang!) Someone kindly offered me an East one (Penros?) thanks so much. But before I accept does anyone have a West CV pass to sell?

Fantastically useful thread, thanks SC - just wish I'd found it earlier!

Hi,

I am looking for a camper van pass for east due to a friend only telling us today that we can borrow their camper van! Any still going? It would have to be possible for it to be posted to my work address using next day delivery so I would have it on Tuesday. Can anyone help please?

Hi,

I am looking for a camper van pass for east due to a friend only telling us today that we can borrow their camper van! Any still going? It would have to be possible for it to be posted to my work address using next day delivery so I would have it on Tuesday. Can anyone help please?

Hi

I have a list of sellers, can you Direct Message me your email, mobile number and address and I will put you in touch with one.

Edited by StoneCircle