StoneCircle

Our friends in Spain can't come so I've got a blue east cv ticket & their Glasto tickets sat on the table.

Obviously unless you look like our friends the Glasto tickets are useless but the cv ticket is up for grabs at cost.

Yes please! Would love to buy a Campervan parking pass - West by preference.

Tears would pour from the headlights of Margarita, my 1978 VW bay window campervan, if I left her behind and was unfaithful with a...tent. Thanks - Katy.

Hi all, I've just secured a west ticket and would love to swap for east to be with friends. If anyone interested please let me know, cheers Tam

Hi, please could you send me via Direct Message you address, mobile number and email.

Thanks, :)

Tears would pour from the headlights of Margarita, my 1978 VW bay window campervan, if I left her behind and was unfaithful with a...tent. Thanks - Katy.

The list is empty, well done everybody for your help and support along the way and a special big thank you to Bonedaddy for his incredible support! :yahoo:

:party:

Fantastic job... well done!!

Can't believe I'll actually be parked up in the West field in 4 days time... so giddy!!

I have been eagerly watching this thread, even though I was a lucky c/v ticket holder. This thread has been such a lovely one. A real want to help everyone to succeed and be successful. Top work!

This is what Glastonbury is all about!

Not long now!!

I've not heard back from you about the offer I made you earlier, nor has the seller :(

Edited by StoneCircle

Hi all I'm afraid my swap fell through for the east ticket. So if anyone can help out with a east camper ticket for west camper ticket that would be brilliant. Please let StoneCircle know / reply if you can help. Many thanks Tamara

Hi all I'm afraid my swap fell through for the east ticket. So if anyone can help out with a east camper ticket for west camper ticket that would be brilliant. Please let StoneCircle know / reply if you can help. Many thanks Tamara

Please if anyone can help mallin13 do so, DM her as I am now winding down getting ready myself. She has been badly let down by arambol who offered a swap, then found a closer deal elsewhere. This is totally unacceptable behaviour at this late stage.

It totally saddens me that I tried to help this person, he is not worthy of anyones help. :(