StoneCircle

Nice to see so many of you have got your campervan tickets, your excitement levels will have gone up a few notches on receipt of these in the post!

Once again thanks must also go to Bonedaddy who despite not attending this year has been a searching relentlessly for tickets.

And big thanks also to members of efestivals who have sent me messages when they have spotted a ticket for sale.

We have 10 days to get the remaining people a ticket, keep the faith! :)

Hi SC, very 11th hour and a very slim chance I know but please can you add me to your list. We are traveling up from Cornwall.... In CV we hope!

Any news or links very much appreciated - no preference on site.

Regards

Lee

Hi, added, please read the 1st thread so you know how things work.

Please also advise me is you no longer need a CV ticket, we have had quite a few people who had sourced one elsewhere and not asked to be removed from the list. This can lose a precious seller!

Hi noticed I've been removed. I might have sorted another one and would confirm once the ticket is in hand which wouldn't be until next week. But didn't expect to be removed yet :(

I class this as being sorted Leanna Jade Duharty, as would anyone on the list. If you become unsorted please feel free to ask to join the list again.

Thanks

I have an Eastside campervan ticket for sale! Paid £85. Will sell for £50???

Sam Lord Theres a group on efests dedicated to getting cv passes will pay face value

Leanna Jade Duharty Sian- I need a campervan ticket!!
Sam Lord on efest forum, lots of people waiting for one
Leanna Jade Duharty Yep I'm on that list... At the bottom
Sian Watkins Ah fab! Thanks for the info. If I can get face value for it I obviously would sell for what I pay for it. Do you want to buy it for £80 and I'll pay for next day delivery out of that so you can have it by tues? X
Sian Watkins Ah thanks Hun. I forgot to give it to you the other day. But it's fine. I've sold it to Leanna who has commented x
10 hrs · Like · 1
Edited by StoneCircle

Hello, no longer need a ticket as have given up my van rental. Thanks for all the work people are putting into this, its actually been good fun watching the progress

Hope everyone has a great Glastonbury

Thanks for letting me know, have a great time in the middle of the action! :)

Hi

Hoping someone can offer me a camper van ticket

Or any helpful suggestions

Thanks

There are some helpful suggestions on the 1st post in this thread. If you want to join the list have a thorough read of the post and ask me to add you. :)

I can not thank StoneCircle enough for tirelessly seeking out tickets for all those on the list.

Thanks to her persistence she has put me in touch this morning with a seller, i have now sent payment and should receive it Wednesday.

see you all in CV east.

Good luck to all the others on the list, when we started i wass 33rd on the list, so don't give up hope.

Neil.

• Upvote 1

If I have a campervan towing a caravan, do I need two camper/ caravan tickets?

I am pretty sure the one pass covers you, just to be on the safe side drop an email to office@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk :)

I am pretty sure the one pass covers you, just to be on the safe side drop an email to office@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk :)

Cheers I've sent a email. Circumstances have changed and my mate is towing my mums caravan with his camper. We have passes for both but just interested to see.

And may have a camper pass available if the case is we only need one.

T's & C's:

"Cars or caravan towing vehicles can be parked with a caravan" - your campervan is the towing vehicle so should be allowed?

"Only one vehicle can be parked in a pitch" - your campervan is the only vehicle so should be allowed?

It only says you can't park a car with a campervan

If they'll go side by side or one in front of the other they shouldn't have a problem with it.. I guess it depends how much space you're taking up?

Finger crossed for a spare pass!

Another success story! Thanks to BoneDaddy and StoneCircle for their incredible efforts to get us tickets. Mine arrived special delivery this morning after a very smooth transaction. Cannot thank all involved enough, and fingers crossed for everyone.

See you in the East CV fields people!

Thanks SC and BD!!!!!

I have got a response from Glastonbury and a campervan towing a caravan requires ONE pass.

Trouble is my old dear is paranoid if we sell the ticket and something goes wrong with the towing vehicle ( we have only come up with the plan today) she is then buggered....so.....

Chances are I will have a BLUE EAST Camper pass for sale at face value but won't be able to sell until the caravan is hooked up Tuesday morning and my old dear is happy.

All last minute but we do have one for sale kind off :/.

And if you could please add me to the list :)

Please thoroughly read the 1st post in the thread, we request out of respect to people already on the list that no personal details are added to the thread.

Once removed I will add you.

Edited by StoneCircle

I have got a response from Glastonbury and a campervan towing a caravan requires ONE pass.

Trouble is my old dear is paranoid if we sell the ticket and something goes wrong with the towing vehicle ( we have only come up with the plan today) she is then buggered....so.....

Chances are I will have a BLUE EAST Camper pass for sale at face value but won't be able to sell until the caravan is hooked up Tuesday morning and my old dear is happy.

All last minute but we do have one for sale kind off :/.

I am sure even if it's last minute we can find you a buyer, at least you are not too far from Glastonbury! :)