StoneCircle

Haha, desperate times!!

That would put Bikerchic just abouve Smiley33 I think.

Yes I have checked the times and would agree with that.

My only thoughts to add to this would be as we only have 2 weeks it is probably better if the person who buys a West sells their East to the next in the queue rather than swapping as it will probably work faster? Any thoughts?

I am happy to implement this straight away unless anyone has an objection. Some of you have move down the list in theory but will still get a ticket offered at the same speed as tickets are already owned by the people in red.

I like this, it's very fair all round :)

Edited by StoneCircle

Despite being at the bottom, I remain optimistic! You're doing a cracking job, this is a great idea :)

I started at the bottom and was 35th (i think it was)

But now i'm 12th (i think)

So even if i don't end up getting one at least some have and i am grateful to StoneCircle for putting in her time and effort.

Hi my friend got me a ticket swap elsewhere, you can remove me from the list.

Good luck to everyone else getting tickets!

This forum is a brilliant idea!

Hope everyone has the best time at Glastonbury!

Hiya - I've had a good friend who is going with us who can't go now so he is selling me his campervan ticket so please could you take me off the list. Thanks muchly and enjoy the festival xx

Thanks for letting me know and have an amazing time :) x

Hi guys, a little late in the game but I've thankfully just stumbled across this idea... please could we be added to the list for a ticket in either field?! x

Hello and welcome, you are added to the list, please have a read of the 1st post so you know how it works :)

Hi guys!!!!!

SC I have paid for east ticket offered yesterday so I am now sorted. Should be here tomorrow!!!!!

So many thanks for helping to get this done it has been an absolute life saver!

Good luck to everyone else on the list.

To everyone who will be there, have a great glastonbury and a personal note, lay off Metallica they will be great!

Enjoy and thanks again.

Hi. Bit late in the game but we've just WON tickets(!!) so now in need a camper van pass. Please can I be added to the list for either field? Thanks :)

Wow, congratulations! I have added you, please have a read of the 1st post so you know how the thread works. Welcome to efestivals :)

Huzzah, I am now the proud owner of a campervan ticket. Let the preparation now begin! SC had done an amazing job, not only just waiting for tickets to come to her, but hunting then down from other sources (got mine via glasto chat fb group). So thank you again. Good luck to everyone left of the list, and have a great festival. Not long left now!

Shell xx