StoneCircle

See the little power hungry hitler wannabe is up to her tricks, the person has apologised why not just add them to the back of the list? I dont have to lick yer backside because I am sorted so not arsed how badly yer crave the attention but you young lady are certainly a bit of a control freak!!!

It has been brought to my attention that once more I am being subjected to personal insults. The instigator is yet again dixie60, and he has stirred up quite a bit of hatred from other posters. Those who have supported/defended me I offer you my gratitude. This would now appear to be a very personal vendetta, the likes of which I have never witnessed on this forum and is more akin to ask fm users.

So once more I am asking how you want me to manage this thread. His objection would appear to be my removing/excluding people who do not follow my thread etiquette request to not post phone numbers/email address or start new threads asking for a campervan ticket. This is general forum etiquette and I have never once used the word "rules."

Yours thoughts please :)

There's nothing wrong with a bit of forum etiquette.. if the tickets can be sourced elsewhere, great, if not it should be a case of first come first served. Posting personal details in a thread is just asking for spam!

Fortunately this year I don't need the services of this thread, but may well do one day so I appreciate your hard work SC. Ignore the muppet, you're contributing far more to this forum than he ever will!

It has been brought to my attention that once more I am being subjected to personal insults. The instigator is yet again dixie60, and he has stirred up quite a bit of hatred from other posters. Those who have supported/defended me I offer you my gratitude. This would now appear to be a very personal vendetta, the likes of which I have never witnessed on this forum and is more akin to ask fm users.

So once more I am asking how you want me to manage this thread. His objection would appear to be my removing/excluding people who do not follow my thread etiquette request to not post phone numbers/email address or start new threads asking for a campervan ticket. This is general forum etiquette and I have never once used the word "rules."

Yours thoughts please :)

I'm happy the way things are going, you are doing a sterling job and i'm just happy to be on the list.

Thanks

Neil.

There has to be a simple but fair way of taking responsibility for the people on the list needing cv tickets. Taking the time to read the initial instructions and observing the etiquette is a very small ask, and the majority of people don't have a problem with it, including me.

This quote from that thread sums it up for me. Please ignore the trolls SC.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

For gods sake, this site for the last couple of years has had an organised list of people who want tickets and join a queue for them and you wait your turn to see if one turns up.

If you start other threads and don't play by the pretty fair rules you are removed from the list and should find it hard to get a ticket on this forum which I think is fair.

People who want to play by other rules have the rest of the internet to try to get tickets and good luck to them.

This forum has set up a fair way of getting tickets at face value with simple rules that you can follow or not.

Finally, please note that she is doing it off her own back for no reward and deserves only everyone's thanks.

I'm on the list and may or may not get a ticket, but will play by the rules as it helps everyone in the long run.

Otherwise there would be 70 threads all getting bumped offering a Dutch auction for any spare tickets, which is precisely what Glastonbury isn't about.

Ok people. I am very new to this sort of thing but I have a very good understanding of general orderly etiquette. If you are In a queue at tesco would you not wait your turn? Or indeed get a little miffed if someone tried to push in front of you or not playing by the 'rules'.

As for being removed from the list? Hmmmmm well I fully understand what stone circle is having to manage here and understand totally that there has to be some form of guide lines for her to be able to know who is and isn't serious about getting a campervan ticket People who joined the list knew what they had to do just to 'conform' if you don't want to do it the way is being suggested then may I suggest you ' hop off' and find a ticket elsewhere!

Then you bring me to the personal attack on stone circle! This is totally unacceptable in my book! All she is doing is trying to help us out! Lay off. Get a life and grow a spine you idiot.

Keep up the Stirling work stone circle and ignore the planks out there.

Good luck everyone and really looking forward to getting the tickets sorted.

Sorry for rant but I thought it needed saying.

God people can we move on? - let's be happy and ignore the dickheads who give shit. Enough now yeah? SC is doing a great job - just please ignore the idiots otherwise we just keep this thread going with negativity, which ain't good. Peace xx

Fab job stone circle, you must be incredibly organised and patient, a lot of people are gong to be very happy because of your hard work. Not long now until Glasto so we need loads of positive vibes to get the sun shining. Xx

Thanks again for your feedback, the etiquette request will stay as it does hopefully make most people think twice about stepping out of line and trying to push in front!

And a further reminder to use DM only if you spot any passes, we have lurkers watching the thread, and perhaps a sock puppet or two! Google if you are unsure what they are ;)

Just 37 passes 6 swaps needed and 23 days to go before the gates of paradise open ..... eeek!! :)

Hi Stonecircle.

I missed your PM by 24 hours. I was away at a wedding this weekend. Please please could I be kept on the list? I've tried to PM you but the mail won't deliver to your account. I will donate to Wateraid as a thank you. Please?

Natasha

Hi Stonecircle.

I missed your PM by 24 hours. I was away at a wedding this weekend. Please please could I be kept on the list? I've tried to PM you but the mail won't deliver to your account. I will donate to Wateraid as a thank you. Please?

Natasha

Hi Nkenny

I sent you a PM on Tuesday 27 May at 10.03pm it remained unread when I checked on Friday 30 May at 11.31am. At this point i removed you from the list. Thread members agreed if there no reply within 48 hours people should be removed. I avoid contact at weekends in case people are away.

I can add you back but it will be to the bottom of the list. Please confirm if you would like to be added via this thread not PM.

Sorry.

Yes please add me back on the list. Apologies I missed your mail. I am still keen to purchase a ticket. Please let me know when you need me to PM you with my details and I'll also donate to Wateraid

Thank you for all your hard work with this -Very much appreciated

Natasha

Yes please add me back on the list. Apologies I missed your mail. I am still keen to purchase a ticket. Please let me know when you need me to PM you with my details and I'll also donate to Wateraid

Thank you for all your hard work with this -Very much appreciated

Natasha

Back on the list, I will be in touch for your details next week so I am all prepped and can devote more of my time to getting Bessie (our caravan) ready :)

• Upvote 1

Hello!

Thanks for all your hard work StoneCircle, but I have taken the plunge and booked in the Love Fields.

Going to Glasto with my dad, and I don't reckon he'd survive 1 night on the floor in a tent let alone 5! So didn't want to risk not getting sorted.

So please take me off the list.

Thanks again, and good news for everybody below me!

Hi

I am new to all this sort of stuff,so please excuse me if I get it wrong, but please can i be addedto list of those requiring a cv ticket.

Thanks

Hi

I will get in touch for your details via DM, the the meantime enjoy the forum :)