StoneCircle

Hi everyone!

What do you think the chances of getting a ticket before the festival are, through this thread? We are desperate to stay in a van, rather than tent it, because I get a really bad back :( I'm considering booking in to another site if chances aren't too hopeful!

Thanks for all the work too! :biggrin:

Ali

Getting slimmer by the day i think.

• Upvote 1

Hi Stone circle, I'm bailing out too, and have opted for the yurt place. Can't face another Glasto camping, so will throw my money into nice camping and make this my holiday for the Year!

So please take me of the list and good luck to all those still waiting.

Hi all. Am so excited about the thought of being at Glastonbury in only a few weeks. I live in Somerset and I'm happy to report that I drove past the site recently with lots of activity of deliveries etc. You cant see the site from the road but lots of yellow signs are up already and it sort of hit home how close it is.

Can't believe it is only a month away. I'm trying not to panic about the lack of CV ticket as I'm just banking on the fact that so many people said that last year there were more tickets than buyers last year.

I can't remember when the tickets were posted out to people last year but I guess it will be soon. Fingers crossed for us all on the list this year.

Take care everyone and good luck.

Hi all. Am so excited about the thought of being at Glastonbury in only a few weeks. I live in Somerset and I'm happy to report that I drove past the site recently with lots of activity of deliveries etc. You cant see the site from the road but lots of yellow signs are up already and it sort of hit home how close it is.

Can't believe it is only a month away. I'm trying not to panic about the lack of CV ticket as I'm just banking on the fact that so many people said that last year there were more tickets than buyers last year.

I can't remember when the tickets were posted out to people last year but I guess it will be soon. Fingers crossed for us all on the list this year.

Take care everyone and good luck.

Tickets are currently being posted out - hopefully there will be some CV passes available soon.

Waaaaah Ive just been let down on my motorhome with less than 5 weeks to go - nightmare!!! Does anyone know of any for hire that are not already booked? Must be 4 berth + and drivable on a car licence.

Stone Circle - Please don't remove me from the list, i have a reserve campervan in my aunties VERY unreliable 2 berth so either way we will need a ticket, but we really wanted to do it in luxury this time and all 4 of us get a nice bed for the week rather than having to alternate half the week in a tent to make it fair!

Thanks

Hannah

Where abouts are you? We used DG Motorhomes near Cambridge in 2011 - email debragriggs@talktalk.net (if still valid). Debra was great to deal with and competively priced. http://www.dgmotorhomes.co.uk/

Edited by markrkp

Tickets are currently being posted out - hopefully there will be some CV passes available soon.

That's brilliant news I'm keeping as positive as I can. I heard a very inspirational lady on the radio the other day (she was elderly and had early onset dementia). She said she no longer worries about things as it just ruins today. I guess I'm trying to think a little more like that. Weeks of worry won't magic a ticket. But as you say, tickets are due soon so hopefully there will be enough to go around. :)

That's brilliant news I'm keeping as positive as I can. I heard a very inspirational lady on the radio the other day (she was elderly and had early onset dementia). She said she no longer worries about things as it just ruins today. I guess I'm trying to think a little more like that. Weeks of worry won't magic a ticket. But as you say, tickets are due soon so hopefully there will be enough to go around. :)

If last year was anything to go by then it sounds like we should all be fine.

Fingers crossed eh!

I got one from the yurt company. Pricier but the facilities sound amazing and we paid extra for electricity. Good luck everybody else!x

Hi ya. Sorry but are you saying you got your camper van in the yurt field or did you go for one if their yurts or campers?

Hi ya. Sorry but are you saying you got your camper van in the yurt field or did you go for one if their yurts or campers?

I have posted a few times on this thread that you can take you own camper into the The Love/Yurt Fields - pricey though!

http://theyurtcompany.com/dev/thp.php?load=yurtco.thp&page=pitch.html :)

I have posted a few times on this thread that you can take you own camper into the The Love/Yurt Fields - pricey though!

http://theyurtcompany.com/dev/thp.php?load=yurtco.thp&page=pitch.html :)

Thanks stone circle I will check it all out and see what's best, keep you posted if we go for it. Any idea how often the yurt fields sell out?

• Babule as you are on the list next some has has posted they have a Cvan pass for sale, i have posted this thread but you may want to contact them too.

www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/185570-campervan-ticket-to-sell/

Edited by marigold83

I am taking our campervan to the yurt field. £250 but their facilities sound very good and they've been very good to deal with.

Am thinking I am going to do the same.

Thank you Stonecircle for all the hard work you have put into this thread. I'm afraid I can't hold my nerve any longer!

I wish every one the best of luck getting tickets and hope this years glastonbury is out of this world for all.