Glasto line up is out!

Guest endswithMJ

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit disappointed that two of the West Holts headliners look to be Disclosure and Lana Del Ray, but pleased to see Chance the rapper, Interpol, Jack White, John Grant, J5, Midlake (even though they're not the real Midlake), Seun Kuti, Sun Ra and The Wailers

Also, Ms Dynamite!? Is that still a thing?

I guess the format is so they can move people about if necessary. No pleasant surprises for me, and not many of my favourite bands either. Was certain White Lies would be there, and was hoping for Placebo and NIN seen as though they haven't announced any UK fests yet.

Will have to get discovering then it seems

Edited by Lubic87

On first glance I'm very, very happy with that. There's a distinct lack of The National but Jack White makes it up for me. There's LOADS I've never seen but have also quite fancied, plenty I already love and would like to see again and a bunch I can go discover now, and we've not even got half the line-up yet.

Excellent news, really brightened up my day this, some really good stuff lower down order I want to see, Wailers, Goldfrapp, Foster the people, London grammar, Little dragon. I am going to see massive Attack and Pixies. I predict a lot of clashed this year for me. Perhaps that special guests hole is a LED ZEP sized hole:)

Kasabian? I think thats a really weak headliner booking personally.

I went along with a friend to see them in 09 at a 2500 capacity venue in Nottingham. I thought back then that they were at the height of their fame and cant remember them doing much of worth since. Or have I just been under a rock for the past 5 years?

Overall I think the lineup is quite uninspiring