Is this the full line up?

Guest sinc72

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah they normally do a line up announcement or at the very least put posters on Tim peakes door telling you who's on and when. I wouldn't expect anything major from the announment, sure there will be some familiar names on the list as well, but probably from years gone by.

Tim Peaks line up tonight at 7pm. What should we expect? Is it usual for an announcement for the line up there? I thought it was all spontaneous. Sure Tim knows what is happening, but thought it was just a surprise and a case of being right place at the right time.

Edited by Flaminglippy

Anyone else see Clean Bandit on Jools Holland ? I thought they sounded really good. Not sure I`d go to one of their gigs but reckon I will check them out at Kendal. Also didn`t realise they were number 1 in the hit parade a few months back. Decent job by the KC bookers......pity they missed Chvrches though :P

I know Elbow got a few mentions on here before the line up came out. I have some of their stuff but they were very dour on the same show. New songs did nothing for me so maybe we are better with Example !