Where Did Bearded Theory Go ?

walk forever

I hate Human League almost as much as I hate UB40 so there's a chance.

Would only need Level 42 then to complete the Holy Grail of banality.

Anyhoo, seen as The Mission are playing, how about The Cult?

Don't even joke about that!!

The Sisters Of Mercy, what are they up to these days? Or are they, again as mentioned too similar.

I'm saying Flogging Molly Sat headliner (a girl needs to have hope) and Arrested Development Sunday. With Underworld in Magical Sounds....Now that would be delightful :) Not likely, but a nice thought for now

Any ideas on when there are any more announcements? Need something to get me through these dull winter months..

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard Billy Idol's new song on Planet Rock this morning. Sounded like a song Sum41 would sing....Reckon he could be at BT anyone? Never really expressed much interest in him, but he touring and has a new album out. I think he'd be good fun. I'm sure my pal saw him at Download a few years back and liked him...

I actually quite liked the song.......a little bit.....

but then I did like Sum41!!

Heard Billy Idol's new song on Planet Rock this morning. Sounded like a song Sum41 would sing....Reckon he could be at BT anyone? Never really expressed much interest in him, but he touring and has a new album out. I think he'd be good fun. I'm sure my pal saw him at Download a few years back and liked him...

I actually quite liked the song.......a little bit.....

but then I did like Sum41!!

You liked the Billy Idol song????

I saw Billy Idol supporting Bon Jovi at MK Bowl many moons ago (I know, the coolest of all combinations, right?). He was actually very enjoyable. I don't know if he would be concidered too big for BT, I'm pretty sure he'd concider himself too big.

JustGoogled and he is touring next month, couple of Apollo size venues and an Acadamy, tickets still on sale so maybe not. Playing arenas in Europe though.

You liked the Billy Idol song????

damn right..

I saw Billy Idol supporting Bon Jovi at MK Bowl many moons ago (I know, the coolest of all combinations, right?). He was actually very enjoyable. I don't know if he would be concidered too big for BT, I'm pretty sure he'd concider himself too big.

JustGoogled and he is touring next month, couple of Apollo size venues and an Acadamy, tickets still on sale so maybe not. Playing arenas in Europe though.

Bon Jovi???????? Gnomicide - come on lad

:sarcastic:

Sorry!

You should apologise to yourself..... :)

Good to hear its not culture club....

James are on 6 music now, would love it to be them, they are touring charging £40plus. Oh man, is it them? I'd prob cry if it was. I'm now convincing myself it is them....

Please please PLEASE let it be James..

I have no idea why I missed them first time around. Especially so as I was standing there in front of them at the Main Stage, all them years ago. Anyway, have just got into them relatively recently. I am even going to see them in Birmingham in November. If all goes right, I may have one last fandango at dancing. Oh, by the word right, I mean that if they pull this off again I'll have no option other than to give in.

Make room for old man dancing!

I was thinking of going to see them in Bham. But I friggen hate the NIA!! Why aren't they playing the academy or institute? Also seeing Carter in Brixton on the 22nd and James are on the night before, but the tickets are nearly £50!! So couldn't afford that and another night in London. So really hoping they'll play a fest I'm at next year

I have no idea why I missed them first time around. Especially so as I was standing there in front of them at the Main Stage, all them years ago. Anyway, have just got into them relatively recently. I am even going to see them in Birmingham in November. If all goes right, I may have one last fandango at dancing. Oh, by the word right, I mean that if they pull this off again I'll have no option other than to give in.

Make room for old man dancing!

Have just realised even I did want to see them at the NIA I cant. As its the same night as Carter. What a fool, I didnt even check that.

Anyway Yog, am sure they will get you dancing, only have to look at Tim swinging his hips and you'll be off. Enjoy it dude