Where Did Bearded Theory Go ?

walk forever

Which Liverpool Royal Court gig where you at, Hillsborough benefit show, by any chance?

Yep. That one and quite a few others. That was some gig, great support acts too. Was that the one where the fuse box blew as some bloke they'd got up from the crowd belted out (I think) Anarchy In The UK?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did feel really sorry for them at Download - no one should be asked to play at such close proximity to Metallica (and at the same time)! ;) Still, I think Wayne could see the funny side of the situation!

Well, so much for the Early Bird offer - I set the alarm to get up early, get into the site to order my tickets at 9am, select the paypal paying option to save time typing in payment details, press order, and get the message sorry out of stock - it is, by now, 9.05am. SeeTickets site is now saying that tickets are 'not available' and is only selling car parking passes, teepees, etc. Hmmmmmm! :(

Where is the deposit scheme?

Well, so much for the Early Bird offer - I set the alarm to get up early, get into the site to order my tickets at 9am, select the paypal paying option to save time typing in payment details, press order, and get the message sorry out of stock - it is, by now, 9.05am. SeeTickets site is now saying that tickets are 'not available' and is only selling car parking passes, teepees, etc. Hmmmmmm! :(

Where is the deposit scheme?

Deposit scheme is only available for the full price tickets - which will be on sale soon.

I was very lucky and got my tickets at 9.01 - as did friends.

I take it you or one of your mates works for the lovely seetickets then? I fail to see how it's possible to buy tickets from a site that doesn't even give you time to type in your PayPal password!

I will be watching stubhub, etc with great interest over the next few days ......

I take it you or one of your mates works for the lovely seetickets then? I fail to see how it's possible to buy tickets from a site that doesn't even give you time to type in your PayPal password!

I will be watching stubhub, etc with great interest over the next few days ......

No - we are just normal folk like you - who got lucky.

Anyone stupid enough to buy tickets at £70 to sell on to make a profit will get what they deserve as they cannot sell them for more than £87 each so not worth their trouble I would say. Though I am sure some idiots are that greedy.

Sorry, I forgot - seetickets system favours those with fast connections, not the rubbish slow mobile connection that I'm forced to use ..... I wouldn't have bothered trying for Glastonbury tickets from here, so probably a waste of time in this case, as well ....

Anyone know if any other agents are selling tickets for this? I try to avoid see, due to their hefty fees, which have now risen to nearly £7 per ticket - ouch!

Sorry, I forgot - seetickets system favours those with fast connections, not the rubbish slow mobile connection that I'm forced to use ..... I wouldn't have bothered trying for Glastonbury tickets from here, so probably a waste of time in this case, as well ....

Anyone know if any other agents are selling tickets for this? I try to avoid see, due to their hefty fees, which have now risen to nearly £7 per ticket - ouch!

Agree Seetickets are damn expensive

Try here to save a bit

http://louderthanwar.com/shop/

I am rural with stupid slow broadband - it really is luck, honest

Whilst I agree about the connection thing - I missed out despite having everything saved and being on my work network (running at some horrific fast speed that I dont even understand!)

Managed to get some early bird on Louder Than War at about 10.30 saturday thanks to a friendly poster on a facebook thread!

Im pleased for them that sales started well!

Edited by stuwilky

500 early birds sold in 3 minutes,and plenty more full price tickets sold over the weekend! It certainly surprised the organisers, and seetickets were probably not expecting that. Tickets also available at louderthanwar with cheaper additional charges.

Edited by LevellerRich

Well, I'm not sure whether it's me, but I could swear adult tickets on louderthanwar have gone up £3 each in price since Saturday :( making the saving for 2 adult tickets around the price of a pint of cider! Nevermind, we bit the bullet and stuck our deposit money down on see .....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Way too excited about this festival and its only October, was watching some you tube clips last night, made me wanna wish my life away till May!!

Who we all thinking for other headliners?

Boomtown Rats? From the Jam? Buzzcocks?

Of those 3, I'd prefer the third, and, as I think I've said before, would love to see The Fall headline, but they may be a little too far out there for Bearded ....