Where Did Bearded Theory Go ?

walk forever

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday i really need to fill up with music i like !! I've gone round and around the line up

for that day, and i have big gaps inbetween bands i want to see. I know it'll

be floaty hang over sunday, but most of the acts i don't like .!

Hang around the tea tent, always something good on there. Doozer is on I think, he's ace....bar steward sons are good fun too, tornado town they are on. Monster Ceilidh Band are badass, they're on in Magical Sounds. King prawn is my headliner Sunday..am tempted with mark Chadwick, but never seen king prawn before...

They're my recommendations anyway....I bet I don't see any of them!!! Ha

Hang around the tea tent, always something good on there. Doozer is on I think, he's ace....bar steward sons are good fun too, tornado town they are on. Monster Ceilidh Band are badass, they're on in Magical Sounds. King prawn is my headliner Sunday..am tempted with mark Chadwick, but never seen king prawn before...

Perks, A friend of a friend organises some stuff for BT and posted this when arranging a Sunday night messy do - might be interested in the last two parts in any case!

If anyone wanted to they could see 40 mins of ub40, all the king prawn set and still have 50 minutes of Mark Chadwick to close the festival

I know it's going to be there somewhere, the gaps will be filled once the set times are out.

Doozer i can't do, doesn't float mine at all. But i'll see the BSOVD again, Tarantism,Black Star Dub ,Sporadics ,Dreadzone, and either the Orb or King Prawn, depending on my state by then.

Perks, A friend of a friend organises some stuff for BT and posted this when arranging a Sunday night messy do - might be interested in the last two parts in any case!

If anyone wanted to they could see 40 mins of ub40, all the king prawn set and still have 50 minutes of Mark Chadwick to close the festival

Ahhh so I can see King Prawn and Mark Chadwick - that, dude, is some good information. cheers. Anyone seen King Prawn before? was well chuffed when I saw them on the line up. UB40 - not for me them....

I know it's going to be there somewhere, the gaps will be filled once the set times are out.

Doozer i can't do, doesn't float mine at all. But i'll see the BSOVD again, Tarantism,Black Star Dub ,Sporadics ,Dreadzone, and either the Orb or King Prawn, depending on my state by then.

Blast! forgot Tarantism and Dreadzone were Sunday too - more for me to choose now. When do you think we'll see set times and the like?

Last few years Ive never seen any times in advance, only on arrival from the programme.

I thought it was a s pot of great info - like I say cant claim credit for it!. Sunday night looks ace - Dreadzone - King Prawn - Mark Chadwick (would like to see Mark's full set though)

Last few years Ive never seen any times in advance, only on arrival from the programme.

I thought it was a s pot of great info - like I say cant claim credit for it!. Sunday night looks ace - Dreadzone - King Prawn - Mark Chadwick (would like to see Mark's full set though)

Yeah thinking about it, don't think I have ever seen set times before the programme. Sunday night does look pure quality. Am the same as you, would love to see chadwicks full set, but as I've never seen king prawn before, gotta be them, works perfect that I can see some of his stuff though

I was looking for some stuff earlier and chanced upon my fake beard.

Suddenly very sad that I won't be there this year.

There are still tickets left...come on Gnomicide, you know it makes sense..

Been and got some supplies today. Extremely excited.

Yeah, keep seeing sunshine and showers too - last week it looked a lot worse, so I'll take showers!! shame its not staying as nice as it is now though. I get there Thursday, I too also hope I am not pitching in the rain!!

The last site was 5000 wasn't it? I presumed it was the same allocation here though, but could be wrong.

Am pretty much all sorted now, cant wait to get there..

Me and the bump will be there - partying as much as possible, but my first ever sober festival. I'm looking forward to it! I'm going to be checking out all the things I've always wanted to try but always been too pished to bother - early morning yoga stuff like that. I will be popping in to efest camp with cherry bakewell cocktail - as is tradition. See you all there!