Weather

matt_berr

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the non-official figures from last year the Met Office have not released theirs yet.

Figures from Yeovil and here if you want to have a look:

Yeovil Weather Data

Wednesday June 26
00 mm
Thursday June 27
6.8 mm
Friday June 28
00 mm
Saturday June 29
00 mm
Sunday June 30
00 mm

6.8MM??!?!?!?!!? I'm selling my ticket!

Top one is the 'wrong Pilton' as far as I'm aware. Accuweather I'm not so sure but seeing as the forecast for Shepton Mallet is shite I'd imagine it's the same case there too.

msgp5g.jpg

2yopap4.jpg

Unfortunately, there has been a major deterioration in the forecasts today. The average has now leapt up to just around 19mm.

Almost all sites are now forecasting a dry Wednesday and Thursday but heavy rain on the Friday. The amount of rain predicted for Saturday and Sunday varies quite a bit.

If I have time I might update these later day. If not, then consider 19mm the final average. Some people have suggested 20mm of rain was what we saw last year, so if that's the case then this year doesn't look so bad. Either way expect some mud.

msgp5g.jpg

2yopap4.jpg

Unfortunately, there has been a major deterioration in the forecasts today. The average has now leapt up to just around 19mm.

Almost all sites are now forecasting a dry Wednesday and Thursday but heavy rain on the Friday. The amount of rain predicted for Saturday and Sunday varies quite a bit.

If I have time I might update these later day. If not, then consider 19mm the final average. Some people have suggested 20mm of rain was what we saw last year, so if that's the case then this year doesn't look so bad. Either way expect some mud.

Sterling work Pedmills, even if it isn't what anyone wants to hear!

Might save me packing the flip flops...

I HATE walking around in wellies. My feet do be killing me and that bloody mud is a killer. I so wanted just to have a mud free Glastonbury as it is so much easier to get around.

Man the fuck up and improve your footwear then!

There's lots of options from different wellies to insoles to walking boots and gaiters - choose your weapon and get on with it!

I don't mean to be harsh but I assume the girls will be sensible enough to not wear high heels but move to more comfortable footwear, do likewise - good insoles, thick socks. cozy.