Weather

matt_berr

Thoughts are I gave an example of something funny and something not funny, not any definition of comedy

That was fricking ages ago dude, put the bone down. Not everyone has the same idea of funny, this isn't news. Back to weather - please!

I'll do what like...as intermittently as like.

You did give a definition. You inferred something isn't funny if its repeated over and over; i'm paraphrasing, of course, but you're completely wrong on that point.

I also note you avoided the question regarding scientific absolutism...of which you seem to support.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do what like...as intermittently as like.

You did give a definition. You inferred something isn't funny if its repeated over and over; i'm paraphrasing, of course, but you're completely wrong on that point.

I also note you avoided the question regarding scientific absolutism...of which you seem to support.

If you have personal beef with me please take it to pm. Noone else needs to put up with this so they? This is a weather thread.

Thoughts are I gave an example of something funny and something not funny, not any definition of comedy

That was fricking ages ago dude, put the bone down. Not everyone has the same idea of funny, this isn't news. Back to weather - please!

Tell you what, in the spirit of irreverence (thats a type of humour too, btw), i'll see if you reply and then resond at a later time of my choosing that might not suit you.

Remember my earlier tip, dude: scroll (its so easy!), not troll.

If you have personal beef with me please take it to pm. Noone else needs to put up with this so they? This is a weather thread.

Beef?

I only asked some questions your own posts posed with their contradictory aspects?

I dont do 'beefs' (is that the correct plural of beef? Beefs. Beefs. Sounds a bit odd dunnit! :) )

Edited by Woffy

It's not looking perfect

There could be a little rain

As it stands it's looking nothing like 2007

We'll dance in the sun

We'll all be together at the most amazing place in the world

We shall dance and smile and such

It'll all be lovely

Relax and prepare for ecstasy

It's not looking perfect

There could be a little rain

As it stands it's looking nothing like 2007

We'll dance in the sun

We'll all be together at the most amazing place in the world

We shall dance and smile and such

It'll all be lovely

Relax and prepare for ecstasy

The cows are lying down in the field next to my house. That either means it's going to piss down tomorrow or they're tired and want to sleep.

I will update you tomorrow.

Oh and Auntie Fanny's seaweed is still bone dry and the bladders split when pressed.

DW Sports are selling gaitors for £8. Rather than wellies going with them and my trusty hiking boots I've had since 2008 for comfort.

Ta for that I may invest in some, rucksack is full and I've not yet packed the wellies so I may well invest in some gaitors.

Why is there high pressure and low pressure but never any medium pressure? This has bothered me for quite some time.

Air is a gaseous fluid that is constantly moving in the earths atmosphere. It is either rising (low pressure) or falling (high pressure). It is one or the other and nothing inbetween, hence no medium pressure

Air is a gaseous fluid that is constantly moving in the earths atmosphere. It is either rising (low pressure) or falling (high pressure). It is one or the other and nothing inbetween, hence no medium pressure

Thank you for that, most informative.

Suprise suprise!! It seems that this years glastonbury looks to be heading towards a typical summer week in England, warm, mostly cloudy, quite muggy with a chance of some rain.

This, my festival friends, is by no means perfect, but we can, and will, get through whatever the weather throws at us to have the most amazing 5 days we possibly can imagine.

4 FUCKING DAYS!!!!!! :beach::music::beach:

Edited by Heartbreaker