Weather

matt_berr

My 10 day app is picking up Tuesday (19 high dry sun and cloud). Wednesday (chance of light rain). So now we are in the window I think we an actually start to believe forecasts

10 days is still wildly unreliable (it's 10days worth of guesses piled on top of each other)- so we can still deny any forecasts we don't like!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday 23 JuneSunday 29 June

As we go further into the forecast it doesn't look like the high pressure is set to go anywhere which bodes well for the start of Wimbledon. It should stay mostly dry but there will often be large amounts of cloud mixed with some sunnier spells. It should feel pleasantly warm in the sunshine, with the best of the cloud breaks over western fringes of the UK, though temperatures should quite widely be around or slightly above average for everyone.

Monday 30 JuneSunday 13 July

High pressure starts to drift away

The trend as we look further into the forecast is for more unsettled, cooler conditions gradually returning from the north. Within this set-up there may be some rain at times, especially in the north and west of the UK, and temperatures will likely ease back to the climatological norm.

This is a little more positive!

Slightly :)

It's just bloody typical it's been awesome leading upto the festival. The weekend was perfect glastonbury weather. Warm, breezey, cloudy but dry!

Still looking good well into next week - I'd take that for festival lead-up over pissing it down every day with low daily temperature, when you'd be basically praying for a huge change in atmospherics.

The last year I remember the weather being like this - with the same worries about a change in the pattern - was, er, 2010 :D

Slightly :)

It's just bloody typical it's been awesome leading upto the festival. The weekend was perfect glastonbury weather. Warm, breezey, cloudy but dry!

I agree was perfect festival weather.... I was at IOW fest. It was a tad hot lugging stuff from car to site on Friday though.

I'm hoping my mate is a weather lucky charm, IOW was her first over night festival and every day festival she's been to it's been hot sunny and dry....

Best weather for me at a festival? Bestival 2012 on the Sunday - too hot Thursday, Friday and Saturday but then cloud covered the place on Sunday and yet it wasn't cold. Also meant I could walk around in the same clothes all day, see as much as possible, and not have to go back to my tent to pick up a jumper when the temprature dropped. It's great to have sun but I feel less inclined to move around in it so a bit of cover wouldn't go amiss.