Weather

matt_berr

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Going to be disaster this year. Rain most days, really heavy for the weeks leading up to the festival too. Tractors and trucks are going to make it a mudbath before we even get there. Its going to be shit.

How many tickets do you need?

Think I've asked this before lol.

Weather reports are only worth anything from about 2 weeks prior to any event.

Apart from me! I have a secret ability to tell what the weather will be on any day ever. And I can inform everybody that there will be NO RAIN this year at Glastonbury! Hooray!!

No F**king Rain, No F***king Compromise!!

None of this "a little shower will be nice" or anything like that, we want wall to wall sunshine and nothing less!!

Sacrifices throughout the year all add up to pleasing the Weather Gods and they give us glorious sunshine. Now I'm off to look at waterproofs again. It keeps them happy!

NFR NFC! Join us! You know it makes sense!

None of this "a little shower will be nice" or anything like that, we want wall to wall sunshine and nothing less!!

Sacrifices throughout the year all add up to pleasing the Weather Gods and they give us glorious sunshine. Now I'm off to look at waterproofs again. It keeps them happy!

Thanks.......................................

NFR NFC

Well said. Yes, we all make sacrifices to the weather Gods such as getting caught out in a rain storm with no protection from a coat etc. I may take my homage that little further now, and make sacrificial offerings to them - all Gods love a bit of this.

NFR NFC

OK OK STOP.

There is already a NFR.. thread here. Keep your weather god nonsense there please.

Never! Science has consistently failed us every year. In 2010 we got wall to wall sunshine when everyone believed in the message of sacrfice to the Weather Gods in support of former poster Langdale Wolf's last Glastonbury. Since then we have had science make predictions, we have had people ask for a little cloud cover and you know what happened? We had a crap thursday last year and mud for most of 2011. It needs to improve! The whole board needs to believe!

Edited by LondonTom