2014 food stalls - assume previous stalls will be there?

Guest carlosj

Hi,

I've enjoyed reading previous threads on recommended food stalls, and have found some of them, but does anyone have an idea on whether these stalls tend to come back to the same area each year? I haven't been enough times, or been in a remembering state of mind to work that bit out....

Cheers CJ.

If you can't locate an old favourite just ask at the information desks, they will shown you where it is on a map. That is how I eventually found Pieminister last year :)

They can move about- took us ages to find the Pieminster stall after it moved from west holts to the market area between the other stage and john peel last year.

why the crap over-priced pies? :blink:

I've been going to the same juice/soup bar for as long as I can remember.I went to the Goan fish curry place a lot last year and on the Sunday I tried the last one I hadn't had,I told this to the guy and obviously impressed with my loyalty piled my plate high.

Think I'll try that with every stall this year. ;)

Irrelevant I know but that combination of words always reminds me of Bill and Ted.

I think the glasto earth version of google earth has the location of a number of the better known stalls but I assume that will be based on the previous festival.

Edited by carlosj