T in The Park 2015

Matt42

I think courteeners have a great chance of being added this. Mainly due to them being around, they love the Scottish crowd, and they didn't play last year. After there r1 tent headline slot at r&l last year, where do you think they will fit in at TITP if they was announced. I think sub headline r1 stage myself. Would love to see then headline the r1 stage thought though

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think courteeners have a great chance of being added this. Mainly due to them being around, they love the Scottish crowd, and they didn't play last year. After there r1 tent headline slot at r&l last year, where do you think they will fit in at TITP if they was announced. I think sub headline r1 stage myself. Would love to see then headline the r1 stage thought though

They played second best to Calvin Harris in 2013, wouldn't be shocked to see them headline R1 stage but it would be an uninspired and boring booking

Noel G headlining Calling Festival, surely that means he isn't big enough for headlining at T?

Definitely doesn't mean he's not big enough, the past few years Kasabian, Springsteen, Stevie Wonder, The Killers have all headlined this, I would say it makes him more likely to headline if anything

i don't think you can compare Calling at Hyde Park with its new Clapham Common version - the capacities are hugely different.

I still wouldn't think it would make NG any less likely to headline T given his history with the festival

I didn't originally think he would headline but he's been booked for some big shows which I think could make him more likely to do so

I think courteeners have a great chance of being added this. Would love to see then headline the r1 stage thought though

I put them 4th on main

They could probably pull of a Radio 1 stage headline slot, but I think mid main stage is more likley

Edited by DGrant261