T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, they wouldn't be the first band to make such a trip. Infact, loads of bands make similar trips every summer. Granted it's a bit more rare for headliners to do it, but it's not out of the question.

Nah it's not impossible but I wouldn't have my hopes up.

I don't see Muse playing T this year

Neither, I reckon if coldplay are doing stadium shows T might nab them as their only festival date.

Similar to rihanna in 2013.

Would Kasabian, Libertines/Calvin Harris, Coldplay work?

Edited by Matt42

Neither, I reckon if coldplay are doing stadium shows T might nab them as their only festival date.

Similar to rihanna in 2013.

Would Kasabian, Libertines/Calvin Harris, Coldplay work?

Swap Calvin Harris for the prodigy then I would bite your hand off.

Hi! Can someone tell me more about this festival? how atmosphere? What time does the concerts start and end? Me and some friends have in mind travel from Spain to TITP, if we like the lineup sure. Travel from Spain to TITP is expensive, but worth it?

Hi! Can someone tell me more about this festival? how atmosphere? What time does the concerts start and end? Me and some friends have in mind travel from Spain to TITP, if we like the lineup sure. Travel from Spain to TITP is expensive, but worth it?

I'd say it's better than going to R&L, scottish are friendly and the weather can sometimes be great (but sometimes bad).

Arena is pretty small but the crowds are massive, start midday and end at midnight. Go if you like music that's popular right now, as that's who's likely to be booked.

If you go - you'l have a good time.

I'd say it's better than going to R&L, scottish are friendly and the weather can sometimes be great (but sometimes bad).

Arena is pretty small but the crowds are massive, start midday and end at midnight. Go if you like music that's popular right now, as that's who's likely to be booked.

If you go - you'l have a good time.

Thanks for the reply!. One last thing, when they announce the lineup??

Will add myself to people ruling out Muse now.

Florence and The Machine or The Libertines

Noel Gallagher with The Prodigy post-headlining

Kasabian

as the main acts, potential undercard including some of

The Strokes, The Black Keys, Iggy Pop (not supporting Foos at Murrayfield seemingly) Bastille, Maroon 5, The Script, Frank Turner, Belle and Sebastian, Rita Ora, FKA Twigs, Idlewild, Young Fathers, The Gaslight Anthem, Jamie T, Alt-J, Feeder/Grant Nicholas, Interpol, Alabama Shakes