Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florence and the Machine

Beyoncé

Muse

Or swap around with Kasabian, Foo Fighters and The Prodigy.

Subs in The Vaccines, The Black Keys, Emeli Sande,

R1 headliners in David Guetta, Chase and Status, The Vaccines, Stereophonics, Skrillex or Deadmau5

Tuts headliners in Nero, Frightened Rabbit, Twin Atlantic or Chvrches.

I can dream for the best from them.

And Queens of the Stone Age

cant see calvin harris being back next year. but id predict it will be between coldplay, kasabian, kings of leon and beyonce.

judging from geoff's comments they will be trying to make the late night saturday a ongoing thing and id keep my fingers crossed for prodigy or fat boy slim but will probs be guetta

cant see calvin harris being back next year. but id predict it will be between coldplay, kasabian, kings of leon and beyonce.

judging from geoff's comments they will be trying to make the late night saturday a ongoing thing and id keep my fingers crossed for prodigy or fat boy slim but will probs be guetta

No chance prodigy or fatboy it will be Whoevers big on at radio 1,all go for Martin garrix and hardwell headlining next year and the Friday to be a Calvin day with him playing all day on the main stage.

• 2 weeks later...

The killers are my guilty pleasure.....

I really don't see the point in the Brandon Flowers solo project, it is a rebranded killers album. Jilted lovers and broken hearts could be a song of sams town as could crossfire.

Solo project are great if they allow an artist to explore new genres, maybe even pushing the boundaries that sawdust poked at. If it is more of the same it will be dull.

Peace out......

I think he definitely could be. When I saw him in 2012, he was playing his own stuff, as well as material from The Raconteurs, The Dead Weather and The White Stripes. With that back catalogue, he would appeal to enough fans and casual listeners to warrant a sub I reckon.

I personally would prefer him to headline NME though. Would be great against a pop headliner on main.